Ratings for Dr. Paul H. Royer

I've been going to Dr. Royer for 5 years, he delivered both of my sons and couldn't have had better care. I like bullet points so I'll make a list of the highlights below. *amazing bedside manner *straight forward *explains things clearly and makes even scary things seem approachable -his confidence is reassuring *honest opinions/advice I hope to stick with Dr. Royer for as long as possible!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

Money Hungry doctor who never does community work for the poorer people

flag | Submitted September 2, 2012

Dr. Royer is very knowledgeable and reassuring. He takes his time with you, so I know that if I have to wait, he is taking time with someone else. He never makes me feel rushed. He always listens to what I am concerned about and doesn't dismiss my concerns. He is a VERY good doctor.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

Dr. Royer gives me his full attention when I am in the office. He is one of the smartest men I know. He is very willing to refer to specialists when I have concerns.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2010

Overall Dr. Royer is a decent doc. He is one of the primary doctors in this small town, so he is rather busy a lot of the time. Sometimes hard to get in to see him when needed but will make time for you if you really need it.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2006

Dr. Paul H. Royer's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal