Ratings for Dr. Melanie Saint Hilaire

After rescheduling because she had a meeting, I was offered an appointment the next day. Unfortunately I had to wait over an hour and then rush through the appointment so I could make it to daycare for my kids on time! Brutal and not impressed.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Always on time. If I'm on time I never have waited more than 5 min for my appt. She and her staff have been professional and competent.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

I have Ulcerative Colitis. The first day I went in to meet her, she said she is unfamiliar with the disease. I've had to explain everything to her, I felt like I was the doctor. I always feel rushed when I see her.The front desk staff are so unprofessional and have frequently taken the patients who have appointments after me, before me! Currently trying to find a GP that is familiar with this common disease....

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

She is an amazing doctor, very patient, kind and knowledgeable ! I am very happy that I've found a female doctor like her!!!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

She is great at what she does and knows her stuff. Is willing to get extra tests done to get to the bottom of what's going on. Very patient and kind. I've had trouble in past with finding a good dr and one I'm comfortable with. She's a winner for sure!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Love Dr. Saint Hilaire...have been to see her a few times already and she is punctual...usually comes to get you and takes the time to listen and help. I am very happy with her. She appears to be very committed to her patients in my eyes.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Not very happy with her at all. I will not be going back. It is very hard to find a decent GP these days.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Admin staff is unprofessional, my waits have been longer and longer, but the trade off for Dr. Saint Hilaire is worth it. Knowledgeable, friendly, makes me feel at ease, truly listens and provides individualized care and recommendations.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

Dr. Saint Hilaire is kind, compassionate, thorough and very knowledgeable. Grateful to have found her!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

I recently became a patient of Dr. Saint Hilaire. I am so happy to have found her, she is so nice and caring. The clinic is very punctual and extremely professional. Not only is she knowledgeable but she is also very proactive. Dr. Saint Hilaire and her staff are very efficient and fast. A number of times I've needed to be referred to other doctors, I normally get a call with an appointment the same day. Every time I call the front office staff are pleasant, and helpful. So happy to have found an awesome female family doctor here in winnipeg.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015