Ratings for Dr. Jacquie McCubbin

Absolutely amazing doctor!! Cares about you and your child from start and to finish! She will definitely be our doctor again for baby number 2!!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr mccubbin has delivered all four of my children. She allowed me to push for 4.5 hours with my first and never once mentioned a c section. She induced me at 7am as I was 10 days over, gave me an ultrasound to check on baby at 38 weeks cause I was measuring big and never left the hospital until I delivered at 4am the next day. She always respects my wishes, repaired my fourth degree tear with absolutely no issues and answers any questions I have ever had. She is amazing and I truly trust her with all of my heart. Yes she can be late but she delivers her own babies, my friends say "your doctor was there for all four of your births" as no one has ever heard of that it seems. And she has performed perfect circumcisions on both of my sons. She's a wonderful doctor and surgeon. Can't wait to see her again for baby number 5!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Excellent very happy with everything dr mccubbin did delivering our first child.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Delivered my first son and removed a cystic mass from my left ovary. She told me next to nothing about what went on and mislead me about how much of my tube was removed. Very unimpressed with wait times. I would highly recommend requesting a new doctor.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Staff and especially the nurse were really rude. Doctor was very nice and professional.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

She delivered all 3 of my babies, and most recently performed my hysterectomy. She is so knowledgeable and I trust her with my life! Love Dr Mccubbin!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Excellent Doctor. I had her during my third pregnancy and again for the forth one. She is patient and friendly. Takes the time to answer any questions or concerns. Even though my delivery process was slow she was patient, calming me down and made it easy for me.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. McCubbin for over 12 years now and she is still fantastic!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

excellent doctor with lots of knowledge would definitely recommend her i had my first baby with with her and gave me a best of her time

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Receptionist is rude.Any question asked rwice or to make sure makes her upset

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017