Ratings for Dr. Jacquie McCubbin

I've had Dr McCubbin for both of my pregnancies. She is amazing! I would truly recommend her to anyone that's about to have a baby

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

If your only having a vaginal delivery you will be fine. She is a lazy surgeon who doesn't take the time to sew you up properly. Scratch that. STAPLE you even straight. I now have puckering. I had to have her do a c section as she was on call. Every other surgeon sewed me up and barely had scars. This time I link like I was cut with a chainsaw. Nope! Never again!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Dr. McCubbin and staff were great for my difficult first pregnancy. GD, breech and ended up scheduling a C-section. And thank god we did because the umbilical cord ended up wrapped around my babies neck. She made all the right decisions in my tricky situation. She is very professional and to the point. My baby was delivered in 20 min. Going back to her for future pregnancies!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

I like to call her Dr. McCuttin. She doesn't want to help you unless it is easy for her to do so. I Took time off to have a cyst removed. She cut me open, said there was too much scar tissue and didn't have time for that. When I came in 3 weeks post op, she said it was in my head and gave me a laxative. Thank god for Dr. Chua. The "cyst" was actually in my Fallopian tube and the scar tissue she complained about is what saved my life. I should have listened to the awful things I had heard from many of my clients who have seen her. I was in so much pain that I didn't care, and I should have. Do NOT recommend at all!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Dr. McCubbin and her nurse was AMAZING!! Her old hag of a receptionist... Not so much!! I became pregnant 5 months after weight loss surgery which meant my pregnancy was high risk but she took so much caution, including referrals to dietician specialists and monthly ultrasounds. After I got pregnant again 5 months after, she allowed me to do a VBAC 14M after my emergency section. She took such great care of my pregnancies that i was really sad I wouldnt use her service anymore :(

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

I am seeing Dr.McCubbin for my first pregnancy and I love her! She takes the time to answer all my questions and is very detailed. She makes you feel very comfortable and able to ask anything. She has amazing bedside manners! Yes her office is busy but that isn't in her control as she delivering most of her babies. Will be going back to her for my future babies!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Positive experience with Dr McCubbin for two natural births. Receptionist always answers my calls and no problems booking appointments. I find all the staff and doctor's communication style to be direct/ to the point (no small talk/ chit chat) and they are very focused on their work. I prefer that since I just want the facts and not to waste time. Wait times can be long if Dr McCubbin is delivering but that's understandable and she's very popular.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

I love Margie. had some longer wait times but believe this is due to her popularity. Jacquie has an amazing bedside manner and I adore her. She was especially good with my husband making him feel included and informed.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr McCubbin has delivered all 3 of my kids. She was always amazing and very helpful. Her staff are also very helpful and accommodating. Will be going back to her if we ever get to baby #4!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

I am very happy with Dr. McCubbin. A friend recommended me to her and I'm glad she did. She is very attentive and warm and makes you feel very comfortable. She cares about what you want as your birth plan and answers any questions that you have. I feel very safe in her care. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017