Ratings for Dr. Jacquie McCubbin

Dr. McCubbin delivered my daughter breach vaginally and was fabulous. I am now going for a hysterectomy 16 years later and again she will be my Dr. Margie is fabulous and I love the new office. Parking is horrid but the office is much larger and brighter.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Absolutely love her!Can't say enough good things about her. She is very busy but always takes the time to listen to you and answer questions. Have always felt very comfortable with the care she has given me. I highly recommend her to all my friends and family

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

No doctor in the world is more dedicated to her patients. She is by far the best surgeon in the city and everyone who is pregnant or has a gyne problem should see her.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Very good doctor. Really helpfull and polite. Always smiling.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

Love her! Saw her for my first pregnancy from 22 weeks until I delivered. She was amazing! I will be with her again for my next one for sure. I loved her nurse as well but not a fan of the receptionist

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

I call her McCuttin. Surgery was to remove ovarian "cyst". Went in for surgery, woke up. Her resident came and said surgery was unsuccessful as there was too much scar tissue and there wasn't enough time to remove it. (Even though months prior I had given her a copy off all surgical reports so she could be prepared for what she was supposed to do) She cut and cauterized a small spot to drain "cyst". Never came to check on me while in hospital. Saw her 3 weeks after being discharged still in excruciating pain. Told it was in my head, wrote a prescription for lactulose and said there was nothing more she or any dr could do for me. I had waited 2 years at that point, hoping I could recover. 3 years later I finally had the surgery done properly. It was not a cyst. It was my Fallopian tube completely inflamed and ballooned up. It could not rupture as it was encased in tough scar tissue. Resident apologized profusely, compared the pain I've had for 5 years to that of living with an ectopic pregnancy. This Dr. McCubbin made me suffer. She has absolutely no bedside manner and no compassion,! Sounds like she should stick to delivering babies

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I LOVE her.. She delivered my first son and he was in the NICU and was very much there for me stayed with me after to make sure I was ok whIle my baby was taken away.. She's to the point, very clear on what's going on, very friendly and always has a smile on her face.. I'm about due with my second baby and it's been a joy same as first time. Also her nurse Maggie is a pleasure to see everytime! Would recommend to anyone looking for a great OBGYN :)

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

I love dr Mccubbin! I had her for my first pregnancy and will absolutely see her for the next one. Her nurse was great as well, always really helpful. I wasn't s fan of the receptionist but she's a minor part of the operation. I ended up with a c section and the nurses at the grey nuns said they had never seen such a clean cut. She is amazing!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Dr. McCubbin was fantastic! She was my OB from 30 weeks with my first pregnancy. As a first time Mom at the age of 39 I was anxious and nervous about a lot of things. Dr. McCubbin always made time to answer my questions (actually sat down and looked and had conversations with me) and made sure I was reassured and had all my questions answered. I found her knowledgeable and personable, she has a great sense of humour! She is always on time for her appointments unless she is called in to do a delivery which is amazing considering I was always waiting for my GP at least an hour! She was amazing during my delivery and I couldn't be more thankful I choose her. My little guy is perfect and healthy thanks to her! I'm not sure what all the complaints about Margie and the receptionist are about, I loved them! After seeing the crap they deal with in a daily basis I wonder how much of it is the entitlement of the patient and not the staff...

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Dr. McCubbin was great! She was my OB while pregnant with my daughter and was straight forward, to the point and gave upfront answers to all my questions. She made things easy for me as I always felt informed and confident/comfortable with what was to come through each stage of pregnancy and delivery. I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

Dr. Jacquie McCubbin's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. McCubbin delivered my daughter breach vaginally and was fabulous. I am now going for a hysterectomy 16 years later and again she will be my Dr. Margie is fa..."

April 27, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely love her!Can't say enough good things about her. She is very busy but always takes the time to listen to you and answer questions. Have always felt..."

April 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "No doctor in the world is more dedicated to her patients. She is by far the best surgeon in the city and everyone who is pregnant or has a gyne problem should s..."

March 8, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Very good doctor. Really helpfull and polite. Always smiling. "

March 5, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Love her! Saw her for my first pregnancy from 22 weeks until I delivered. She was amazing! I will be with her again for my next one for sure. I loved her nurse ..."

February 21, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I call her McCuttin. Surgery was to remove ovarian "cyst". Went in for surgery, woke up. Her resident came and said surgery was unsuccessful as there was too mu..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I LOVE her.. She delivered my first son and he was in the NICU and was very much there for me stayed with me after to make sure I was ok whIle my baby was taken..."

January 24, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I love dr Mccubbin! I had her for my first pregnancy and will absolutely see her for the next one. Her nurse was great as well, always really helpful. I wasn't ..."

January 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. McCubbin was fantastic! She was my OB from 30 weeks with my first pregnancy. As a first time Mom at the age of 39 I was anxious and nervous about a lot of ..."

January 4, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. McCubbin was great! She was my OB while pregnant with my daughter and was straight forward, to the point and gave upfront answers to all my questions. She m..."

November 1, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. McCubbin was knowledgeable, relate-able and helpful. i recommend her all the time."

September 18, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "She was amazing and kind I would go back in a heart beat"

September 17, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Plain Stupid. Does not even talk to the patient and offer proper advice."

August 25, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "NIGHTMARE C-SECTION and postpartum care: I was going for my second C-section for failure to progress and I was unlucky enough to have this monster. Near the en..."

August 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr McCubbin was always there to help to us!! She is the best obstetrician. "

July 22, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr McCubbin was my DR for my 1st child - but the day I went into labour she wasn't on call and someone else delivered. I am now 7mths on my second and I went b..."

July 13, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "This comment is for her staff named corrin/karen only. Called her to reschedule my appointment and she got frustrated started asking personal questions and bull..."

July 6, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T6L 6K3". Address has been updated from "None" to "6203 28 Avenue Northwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17804302229".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Mccubbin was my doctor during my preganancy, intially it was great but right at the end I was almost being forced to have a c section when I went into the ho..."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. McCubbin was my OB for both of my sons. Her appts were always very fast and to the point. Margie was also amazing. They are both very straight forward. Dr..."

March 2, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr McCubbin is excellent! She is very knowledgeable and carrying. Her appointments are short but so are all the obgyn appointments. I would recommend her to any..."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Up till now I have been to her office one time .let's hope for the best in upcoming months."

January 25, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "terrible- rushed has baby on own.... doc came in and baby tore me because he was half out. when doctor finally arrived- with her coat still on and no gloves..."

January 9, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "She is very To-The-Point, no mess, no chatting. All my appointments were fairly close to on-time, and for an OBGYN, that a miracle. Margie is the best, she is s..."

December 30, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cubbin was not my regular OB, however she was the one on call when I delivered. After a few hiccups during my last month (which turned out to be nothing),..."

December 29, 2014
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dr McCubbin herself is a great doctor with great knowledge however the staff as in the receptionist Margie is about the most rudest ignorant person I have ever ..."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was unaware of the seriousness of my condition, but she saved my life unexpectedly as a representative of God. I am greatly grateful to her for my life."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. McCubbin delivered my first baby after a difficult, slow to progress labor which required forceps delivery. I had minimal tearing and she got baby out quick..."

October 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. McCubbin was beyond amazing! I wasn't her only patient, my whole family was. She took the time to answer all the questions my 5 year-old big brother-to-be..."

September 25, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. McCubbin delivered both of my sons…my first vaginally and my second via emergency c-section. I was so glad that she was available to do both deliveries her..."

September 24, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. McCubbin was not my Doctor throughout my pregnancy. She delivered my son because my Doctor could not be there. She cut my son's cord wrong (as per my Pedi..."

September 20, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "My mom nearly died in her care after a botched surgery and she didn't even come to do post op care. The hospital sent a different doctor to avoid lawsuit. Horri..."

September 19, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "with 4 pregnancies under my belt and this being my first female OBGYN I would not recommend this office for any mother especially new mothers. Being torn during..."

September 16, 2014