Ratings for Dr. Jacquie McCubbin

Absolutely recommend Dr McCubbin! I feel she was very thorough, very nice, and took her time to answer all my questions. I never felt rushed even on days when she was running behind. Mostly my appointments were relatively on time though. Unfortunately I can't give feedback on delivery as she didn't end up delivering my baby due to not working the weekend I went into labor (the dr at grey nuns that did deliver did a great job though) but all of my pre natal care was great. She remembered me and my husband and I felt a connection with her versus some doctors that forget your face when you leave. I will be going back to her for baby #2!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr. McCubbin was highly recommended by my friends, (one of them just gave birth a week ago). I also wanted a female OB-Gyne, so I called Dr. McCubbin's clinic to see if my doctor could refer me to her. The lady who answered my call, the receptionist, I guess ('did not get her name clearly, but sounds like Carriane or Arriane, whatever), was very dismissive and abrupt. The conversation on the phone was a very negative experience, so I decided not to go ahead with the booking. It's my first time to come across with a receptionist (over the phone) who seems to be unaccommodating and unhelpful. This lady receptionist is at the wrong place, I should say.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

She is a horrible doctor. I would never reccomend.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

I was induced for PIH and being post-term, and ended up having an emergency C-section. His cord was wrapped twice around his neck and had a true knot. So, we had a few (relatively minor) complications, but I felt 100% reassured, and taken care of during office visits and delivery alike. I appreciated that she was there to deliver my son - seems to be a luxury these days to have your own doctor for baby's delivery, and I know she makes a good effort to be there for her patients. I work in the city in the healthcare field and Dr. McCubbin is highly respected, for good reason. I had zero hesitation to go back to her for our second child.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Absolutely amazing doctor!! Cares about you and your child from start and to finish! She will definitely be our doctor again for baby number 2!!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr mccubbin has delivered all four of my children. She allowed me to push for 4.5 hours with my first and never once mentioned a c section. She induced me at 7am as I was 10 days over, gave me an ultrasound to check on baby at 38 weeks cause I was measuring big and never left the hospital until I delivered at 4am the next day. She always respects my wishes, repaired my fourth degree tear with absolutely no issues and answers any questions I have ever had. She is amazing and I truly trust her with all of my heart. Yes she can be late but she delivers her own babies, my friends say "your doctor was there for all four of your births" as no one has ever heard of that it seems. And she has performed perfect circumcisions on both of my sons. She's a wonderful doctor and surgeon. Can't wait to see her again for baby number 5!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Excellent very happy with everything dr mccubbin did delivering our first child.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Delivered my first son and removed a cystic mass from my left ovary. She told me next to nothing about what went on and mislead me about how much of my tube was removed. Very unimpressed with wait times. I would highly recommend requesting a new doctor.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Staff and especially the nurse were really rude. Doctor was very nice and professional.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

She delivered all 3 of my babies, and most recently performed my hysterectomy. She is so knowledgeable and I trust her with my life! Love Dr Mccubbin!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017