Ratings for Dr. Jacquie McCubbin

She great, her and her staff are great. The wait sucks sometimes but I love them so much it’s ok.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Amazing doctor I don't know how anyone could have negative reviews. Her office is busy because she is!!! She's great, to the point, and considerate. My previous pregnancy was with a different doctor and I suffered prolapses at the age of 25 .. YIKES I spent two years repairing my pelvic floor back to normal from a negligent doctor who forced me to push for four hours with diagnosed pelvic separation issues. From the start dr mccubbin was for ME and listened to my needs and we figured out a medical plan that made sense. I had planned c section with her and from the start of my pregnancy to the end she was supportive and made me feel confident about the whole process. As for some negative reviews posted.. If you are expecting your ob appointments to be conversational and supportive it is up to you to initiate questions and advocate your health needs!!!!! It's not your doctor's job to remember every detail about your body or your desires for pregnancy and birth regardless of what you think. They see so many people and yes they read your chart but they are human and it's up to you to figure out what it is you want from your appointments and to communicate that. W have a busy health care system here people and I'm sorry it is what it is no matter who you choose. There will be times you wait forever cause they are out delivering babies!! Anyways as far as my experience goes she is fabulous and I highly recommend and respect her judgement. She even stitched up my c section exactly as I requested. Also I would like to add I'm probably the most high maintenance patient alive!! Lol dr mccubbin is amazing and don't be so arrogant as to think you know better than her if she has to adjust your birth plans a bit ;)

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Very knowledgeable and straight to the point. Definitely a busy lady, but takes the time to answer questions. Felt 110% confident in her delivering my first baby

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Amazing lady, she tries to deliver all of her own babies that is why I chose her. Some of the appointments ended up taking almost 2 hours as she received a call out to deliver a baby but that didn’t bother me as I knew she would be there to deliver my baby when the time was here. The clinic is very busy and it’s only 3 of them there so please be patient, make sure if you have any questions to go in with a list as they are quite busy. The nurse and assistant are very friendly as well! McCubbin has a great sense of humour and really makes you feel comfortable about the whole process! She was in the OR while I was delivering so Dr. Chewa ended up delivering our little girl but McCubbin came in while we were finishing up and chatted with us! She will for sure deliver our next baby! Love her!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

She is excellent doctor and I am glad that I had for my firstpregnancy. I was in labor for 2 days and she was there for the whole time. She is very helpful. She never rushes in any of my visits even though she running behind her schedule. Her bedside manners are amazing. She is funny , cheerful and her sense of humour is also amazing. Her assistant Margi is very helpful staff too. I will definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

Going to deliver my 3rd child with her in the very near future.... provided baby doesn't come this weekend. She is the reason I have NOT been pushed to have sections due to other health issues. Other doctors would section me, no questions asked. Corrine the receptionist is very very busy and to the point but pleasant and her nurses are amazing. Everyone I know who has had her for vag or section births have zero complaints. Her stitches and scars are neat and heal quickly. ( Repeated cutting over old incisions in itself will cause puckering, fyi). Wish she was my gp too! Love her sense of humour as does my husband

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

I've had Dr McCubbin for both of my pregnancies. She is amazing! I would truly recommend her to anyone that's about to have a baby

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

If your only having a vaginal delivery you will be fine. She is a lazy surgeon who doesn't take the time to sew you up properly. Scratch that. STAPLE you even straight. I now have puckering. I had to have her do a c section as she was on call. Every other surgeon sewed me up and barely had scars. This time I link like I was cut with a chainsaw. Nope! Never again!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Dr. McCubbin and staff were great for my difficult first pregnancy. GD, breech and ended up scheduling a C-section. And thank god we did because the umbilical cord ended up wrapped around my babies neck. She made all the right decisions in my tricky situation. She is very professional and to the point. My baby was delivered in 20 min. Going back to her for future pregnancies!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

I like to call her Dr. McCuttin. She doesn't want to help you unless it is easy for her to do so. I Took time off to have a cyst removed. She cut me open, said there was too much scar tissue and didn't have time for that. When I came in 3 weeks post op, she said it was in my head and gave me a laxative. Thank god for Dr. Chua. The "cyst" was actually in my Fallopian tube and the scar tissue she complained about is what saved my life. I should have listened to the awful things I had heard from many of my clients who have seen her. I was in so much pain that I didn't care, and I should have. Do NOT recommend at all!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017