Ratings for Dr. Jacquie McCubbin

I have been seeing Dr. McCubbin for over 12 years now and she is still fantastic!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

excellent doctor with lots of knowledge would definitely recommend her i had my first baby with with her and gave me a best of her time

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Receptionist is rude.Any question asked rwice or to make sure makes her upset

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Dr. McCubbin is an excellent doctor! I would recommend her to anyone. Super knowledgeable and helpful!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr McCubbin was a wonderful OBGYN for me. I had both my girls with her watchful eye, my youngest was born not breathing and not only did Dr McCubbin immediately finish her duties with me but at the same time reassured my husband everything was going to be okay. I never felt rushed with her, never once felt scared. She genuinely cares about he patients and I never did thank her for her encouragement, wisdom and for keeping my husband together. Happy girl turned 2 Feb 5th!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Loved having her as a doc. Straight forward and to the point. She was so kind And patient. Unfortunately no more babies for me but i would have definitely went straight back to her

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr McCubbin has far surpassed any expectation I have ever had for any Dr. She is the best OBGYN out there!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

such a pleasant experience with her nurse and Dr mccubbin was very efficient. my son healed in 3 days with the exact instructions given & never cried once.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

I was recommended to Dr. McCubbin by a friend. I read lots of reviews, some raised concerns but I decided to proceed. To my horror at 41 weeks, I was told they could not find my baby's heartbeat. I had high blood pressure, protein in urine for 3 weeks leading to delivery and no steps were taken. My baby was born 11lbs 6 oz but Dr. McCubbin told me she was not able to tell my baby was this big during my numerous visits. I cannot help but wonder now in retrospect that if I was sent for a stress test or an ultrasound when my blood pressure was at 158/92 for almost the last month of pregnancy at Dr.McCubbin's office, would my child be alive today. I do expect it to be the doctor's job to know the size of my baby hence the measuring? I am not saying it is her fault, but there were steps she failed to do to ensure the health of my baby. Needless to say, I am devastated.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

I really like Dr. McCubbin. She is very busy so she is straightforward and to the point which I really liked about her. She has a great sense of humour and she answered all of my questions. I thought she was wonderful to deal with. She is difficult to get into and she does double book patients so expect to wait at least an hour every appointment. Personally, this didn't bother me because she's phenomenal at what she does and she's worth the wait as far as I'm concerned. Also, she is one of the only physicians that I'm aware of that makes an honest effort to deliver all of her patients babies. I have and will continue to recommend her to anyone I know who's expecting!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016