Ratings for Dr. Jacquie McCubbin

McCubbin is amazing and listened to me wonderfully, but her staff on the otherhand? One of them emailed me about a surgery date change. This surgery was MY choice, and yet she was having a childish fit over the phone because I couldn't take an earlier date. I'm fine having my surgery at a later date, yet she was acting like I was inconveniencing her. Sorry, but I have a life, and I can't just automatically take whatever date you throw at me? I chose the initial date for a reason. I don't mind waiting an extra month or two. It was incredibly unprofessional and rude. Maybe it's time for a career change if you're going to act like all the whiny children that come into the office. Regardless of the staff, I highly recommend McCubbin and refer all my friends who have female issues to her!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

this doctor is a superhero. I cannot believe the work and time she puts into the safety of all her patients. Every visit is to the point and done. No sugar coating it. If we. Had questions she took the time to explain them. If she was runing behind its because she was delivering a baby or ten. My fiance ended up needing a c section. I couldnt trust anyone more than McCubbin to help keep my family safe. I am forever greatful.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

I cannot say enough about how great she is! I had 4 failed inductions and finally asked for a csection and she was super supportive and was there for every step of the way. Highly recommend her!!!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

Pregnant with twins and she was my ob/gyn. (7 years ago now!) So impressed with her that I couldn't forget her! She even did a little extra skin removal for me, immediately after my twins were born, as with my first child it was a mess. Definitely recommend her to anyone who is pregnant. Absolute delight to have her. Will drop anything when you are giving birth!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

I gave her 5 stars on punctuality but in reality she’s always running late. Only because she will drop everything to be st your birth which to me is super important. She’s amazing, her staff is tough but great. For the past 8 years I’ve had four pregnancies and they’ve been the best. I love them.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

She great, her and her staff are great. The wait sucks sometimes but I love them so much it’s ok.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Amazing doctor I don't know how anyone could have negative reviews. Her office is busy because she is!!! She's great, to the point, and considerate. My previous pregnancy was with a different doctor and I suffered prolapses at the age of 25 .. YIKES I spent two years repairing my pelvic floor back to normal from a negligent doctor who forced me to push for four hours with diagnosed pelvic separation issues. From the start dr mccubbin was for ME and listened to my needs and we figured out a medical plan that made sense. I had planned c section with her and from the start of my pregnancy to the end she was supportive and made me feel confident about the whole process. As for some negative reviews posted.. If you are expecting your ob appointments to be conversational and supportive it is up to you to initiate questions and advocate your health needs!!!!! It's not your doctor's job to remember every detail about your body or your desires for pregnancy and birth regardless of what you think. They see so many people and yes they read your chart but they are human and it's up to you to figure out what it is you want from your appointments and to communicate that. W have a busy health care system here people and I'm sorry it is what it is no matter who you choose. There will be times you wait forever cause they are out delivering babies!! Anyways as far as my experience goes she is fabulous and I highly recommend and respect her judgement. She even stitched up my c section exactly as I requested. Also I would like to add I'm probably the most high maintenance patient alive!! Lol dr mccubbin is amazing and don't be so arrogant as to think you know better than her if she has to adjust your birth plans a bit ;)

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Very knowledgeable and straight to the point. Definitely a busy lady, but takes the time to answer questions. Felt 110% confident in her delivering my first baby

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Amazing lady, she tries to deliver all of her own babies that is why I chose her. Some of the appointments ended up taking almost 2 hours as she received a call out to deliver a baby but that didn’t bother me as I knew she would be there to deliver my baby when the time was here. The clinic is very busy and it’s only 3 of them there so please be patient, make sure if you have any questions to go in with a list as they are quite busy. The nurse and assistant are very friendly as well! McCubbin has a great sense of humour and really makes you feel comfortable about the whole process! She was in the OR while I was delivering so Dr. Chewa ended up delivering our little girl but McCubbin came in while we were finishing up and chatted with us! She will for sure deliver our next baby! Love her!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

She is excellent doctor and I am glad that I had for my firstpregnancy. I was in labor for 2 days and she was there for the whole time. She is very helpful. She never rushes in any of my visits even though she running behind her schedule. Her bedside manners are amazing. She is funny , cheerful and her sense of humour is also amazing. Her assistant Margi is very helpful staff too. I will definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018