Ratings for Dr. Mory Gutman

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Excellent doctor and an amazing human being. Stefan

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Dr. Gutman has been my physician for 4 years. Great man. Professional. Respect.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr. Gutman has always been an excellent physician and very helpful. When he was able to see female patients - there was never any concern with any of the ladies in this household. He was always compassionate and caring and very knowledgeable and thorough... he is missed ... Barrie & Lyn

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

Under his care I was able to overcome many physical & mental ailments. Hence, with his great support and guidance I was able to reach a state of Freedom. No longer in any of the medications and a sufferer of any of ailments that others doctors prescribed me as. I did it Mory, Thank you. You too Rena

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

Hi is the best Doctor. Thanks to you. Stay the best. Vladimir

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Insightful, Considerate and Sensitive. Dr. Gutman reminds me of something I was told by a Dr. / friend from the past. You pick your Doctor The Doctor doesn't pick you. I pick Dr. Gutman for that reason.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

I am so surprised to find this page, Years ago Dr. Gutman used to be my family doctor, I had thought that he retired after I moved away from Toronto, I can honestly say that Dr. Gutman was and will always be my favourite doctor, I never felt uncomfortable speaking to him about anything under the great blue sky, At times I felt he was more of a friend than my physician, I can say in all honesty, you will never find another gp as wonderful as him! Le-Anne Porter.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Dr. Mory Gutman's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1975)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Intelligent, takes his time and compassionate. What more could one want in a physician?. "

October 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor and an amazing human being. Stefan"

August 25, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dhdjjxbdjdjdjdjdjdjdkke dheb djd eb djendndn dbend dne rj"

August 7, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "M8V0" to "M8V 1B5". Address has been updated from "None" to "2318 Lake Shore Boulevard West". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14162598898".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "DR. GUTMAN HAS BEEN MY DOCTOR AND MY SONS DOCTOR FOR A VERY LONG TIME AND HE IS A PLEASURE AND VERY SINCERE . WE ARE VERY HAPPY"

June 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gutman has been my physician for 4 years. Great man. Professional. Respect."

April 9, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gutman has always been an excellent physician and very helpful. When he was able to see female patients - there was never any concern with any of the ladies..."

March 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Under his care I was able to overcome many physical & mental ailments. Hence, with his great support and guidance I was able to reach a state of Freedom. No lon..."

March 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Hi is the best Doctor. Thanks to you. Stay the best. Vladimir"

February 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor and an amazing human being. Very patient and kind Can't even think of going to another doctor. PK"

February 17, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Insightful, Considerate and Sensitive. Dr. Gutman reminds me of something I was told by a Dr. / friend from the past. You pick your Doctor The Doctor doesn't p..."

December 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so surprised to find this page, Years ago Dr. Gutman used to be my family doctor, I had thought that he retired after I moved away from Toronto, I can hone..."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "BEST DOCTOR!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! MANY TIMES HELPED US!! I'M HAPPY THAT I HAVE DR. GUTMAN! THANK YOU VERY MUCH! BEST REGARDS ARSLAN ABDURACHIDOV!!"

November 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was a patient of Dr. Gutman since 1999. I have not found a new family doctor since and it sucks. Dr. Gutman is a great doctor"

October 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gutman is absolutely the best family doctor hands down. He takes his time and talks to you, never rushes or tries to get you out the door fast. He actuall..."

September 25, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have absolutely no problem with this doctor. He knows his stuff. May come across a bit abrupt but he is really genuine. I called the clinic one time recently..."

September 18, 2014
  • location removed: Acton, ON

June 17, 2013
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "Y"

July 5, 2012