Ratings for Dr. Mory Gutman

Doctor Gutman is and has always been a very professional doctor who has always had the best interest of his patients at heart. He is one of the very few doctors who actually take the time to listen to his patients and care for them. From my personal experience, he is the only doctor that takes his own time to go above and beyond to ensure his patients health and well being. He is the ONLY doctor I would ever recommend period.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

He is an amazingly caring doctor and a great human being.Can't think about going to another doctor.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

My family is seeing dr Gutman for over twenty five years,kids are grown married but even they come to see him . It is tragedy that he can not see my wife any more and shame on the college for not allowing him to. He the most careing Doctor one can meet.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

I really like Dr Gutman. He is always pleasant with me and I never feel rushed. ti feel like he is always there to help when I need him, appointment or not. He Has been my doctor for the last two years and I hope to continue as his patient.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Best most caring GP I ever had. He listened and always sent me to the best specialists when one was needed. I never had to stand in line in his waiting room for an appointment, unlike Dr. Chris Pinto where you wait hours even WITH an appoinent and then get one minute of his time. FIVE STARS across the board.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Not just a Doctor, but a superb human being! Have been to his office numerous times, always greets me with respect and a big smile.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

I have been under Dr. Gutmans care for about a year... and in that time he has by far been the best doctor I have dealt with... Never wait very long, He is straight to the point, and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

Intelligent, takes his time and compassionate. What more could one want in a physician?.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Excellent doctor and an amazing human being. Stefan

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

DR. GUTMAN HAS BEEN MY DOCTOR AND MY SONS DOCTOR FOR A VERY LONG TIME AND HE IS A PLEASURE AND VERY SINCERE . WE ARE VERY HAPPY

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Dr. Mory Gutman's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1975)

HealthFirst