Ratings for Dr. Mory Gutman

Dr Gutman exemplifies a doctor who cares about the well being of his patients and their families! A great man !

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Worked in New market awhile back, really liked him.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Absolutely incredible and compassionate doctor. I've been seeing Dr. Gutman for the past 3 years, and he's been the best family doctor I've ever had. He takes his time, he listens and comforts with his knowledge and wisdom. Thanks you Dr. Gutman!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Thank- you, Dr. Gutman. Every time I leave your office I feel cured of any ailment I may have. You always take the time and keep asking if there are any more questions. You also ask a lot of questions of me to properly diagnose the problem. It's so easy to see you - most times I just walk straight in. Also that Chinese guy in the pharmacy downstairs is great and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

My last Dr was Vietska, now that he retired this Dr took over the show. I hope Dr Mory continues his practice for at least another 10 good years. I could not ask for a better doctor. Straight to the point, hears you out politely even though you are probably wasting his time. Also this is a Male only doctor!

Submitted April 13, 2017

Very helpful and knowledge in his field and accommodating

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Dr Gutman is the best Doctor that I have ever seen. He listens, gives you time to speak, and actually seems to care. Now that I have been seeing him for a couple of years, I can not imagine ever having to change doctors again. He is a credit to his profession. If you are looking for a doctor, there is no better. S.S.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I have no words to describe this doctor....his like an earth angel ! He cares so much about his patiences that it's contiguous . !!! I hope you reed this doctor Gutman and when I see you again you will know "I"wrote this .Your compassion has left me speechless .... Thank you . ~MG

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

I have rated Dr. Mory Gutman with 5 stars to avoid any kind of defamation and to emphasize what a pleasant, concerned man the doctor is. I must qualify the rating for those of you who bother to read. Dr. Gutman, like any other person is not infallible and you are advised to think for yourself when taking his advice. I was prescribed a high dose of Dexilant for a terrible case of GERD over a period lasting more than a year. Dr. Gutman was confident that there are no side effects associated with Dexilant. My GERD is more or less cured, for which I am grateful, but the trade off was not worth it. I would have been better to take a radical discipline to my diet. Dexilant prevents the absorbtion of magnesium. Magnesium is essential for maintaining the muscles and bones. I have been in severe and chronic pain, which is only slowly resolving with the aid of magnesium supplements. It has been about a year since I realized the connection between Dexilant and the awful pain in my back. I was a rigorous labourer. The body cannot labour under hard exertion without magnesium. My body is a prison. The pain is constant and all pervasive. Never listen to ANY doctor without using your own critical mind and doing your own research. They are full of themselves, over confident and convinced of their own superiority, just like lawyers and Germans. Great doctor. He really needs to stop prescribing Dexilant.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Amazing doctor, great guy! highly recommend! I wish more doctors were like Mory. I was only with him for a year or so, (as I moved), will be hard to find a replacement. More docs need to work in the manner in which Dr.Gutman does.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Dr. Mory Gutman's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1975)

HealthFirst