You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mory Gutman

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

My family is seeing dr Gutman for over twenty five years,kids are grown married but even they come to see him . It is tragedy that he can not see my wife any more and shame on the college for not allowing him to. He the most careing Doctor one can meet.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

I really like Dr Gutman. He is always pleasant with me and I never feel rushed. ti feel like he is always there to help when I need him, appointment or not. He Has been my doctor for the last two years and I hope to continue as his patient.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Best most caring GP I ever had. He listened and always sent me to the best specialists when one was needed. I never had to stand in line in his waiting room for an appointment, unlike Dr. Chris Pinto where you wait hours even WITH an appoinent and then get one minute of his time. FIVE STARS across the board.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

I have been under Dr. Gutmans care for about a year... and in that time he has by far been the best doctor I have dealt with... Never wait very long, He is straight to the point, and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Excellent doctor and an amazing human being. Stefan

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Dr. Gutman has been my physician for 4 years. Great man. Professional. Respect.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr. Mory Gutman's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1975)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is an amazingly caring doctor and a great human being.Can't think about going to another doctor. "

May 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My family is seeing dr Gutman for over twenty five years,kids are grown married but even they come to see him . It is tragedy that he can not see my wife any mo..."

April 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I really like Dr Gutman. He is always pleasant with me and I never feel rushed. ti feel like he is always there to help when I need him, appointment or not. He ..."

March 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best most caring GP I ever had. He listened and always sent me to the best specialists when one was needed. I never had to stand in line in his waiting room fo..."

March 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Not just a Doctor, but a superb human being! Have been to his office numerous times, always greets me with respect and a big smile."

February 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been under Dr. Gutmans care for about a year... and in that time he has by far been the best doctor I have dealt with... Never wait very long, He is stra..."

February 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Intelligent, takes his time and compassionate. What more could one want in a physician?. "

October 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor and an amazing human being. Stefan"

August 25, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dhdjjxbdjdjdjdjdjdjdkke dheb djd eb djendndn dbend dne rj"

August 7, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "M8V0" to "M8V 1B5". Address has been updated from "None" to "2318 Lake Shore Boulevard West". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14162598898".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "DR. GUTMAN HAS BEEN MY DOCTOR AND MY SONS DOCTOR FOR A VERY LONG TIME AND HE IS A PLEASURE AND VERY SINCERE . WE ARE VERY HAPPY"

June 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gutman has been my physician for 4 years. Great man. Professional. Respect."

April 9, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gutman has always been an excellent physician and very helpful. When he was able to see female patients - there was never any concern with any of the ladies..."

March 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Under his care I was able to overcome many physical & mental ailments. Hence, with his great support and guidance I was able to reach a state of Freedom. No lon..."

March 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Hi is the best Doctor. Thanks to you. Stay the best. Vladimir"

February 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor and an amazing human being. Very patient and kind Can't even think of going to another doctor. PK"

February 17, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Insightful, Considerate and Sensitive. Dr. Gutman reminds me of something I was told by a Dr. / friend from the past. You pick your Doctor The Doctor doesn't p..."

December 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so surprised to find this page, Years ago Dr. Gutman used to be my family doctor, I had thought that he retired after I moved away from Toronto, I can hone..."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "BEST DOCTOR!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! MANY TIMES HELPED US!! I'M HAPPY THAT I HAVE DR. GUTMAN! THANK YOU VERY MUCH! BEST REGARDS ARSLAN ABDURACHIDOV!!"

November 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was a patient of Dr. Gutman since 1999. I have not found a new family doctor since and it sucks. Dr. Gutman is a great doctor"

October 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gutman is absolutely the best family doctor hands down. He takes his time and talks to you, never rushes or tries to get you out the door fast. He actuall..."

September 25, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have absolutely no problem with this doctor. He knows his stuff. May come across a bit abrupt but he is really genuine. I called the clinic one time recently..."

September 18, 2014
  • location removed: Acton, ON

June 17, 2013
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "Y"

July 5, 2012