Ratings for Dr. Mory Gutman

Dr. Gutman his an amazing Doctor all the way ! I honestly have to say that people have to make up their mind about the comments they make about this Doctor. Please do not give a 5 star and then right after talk down on his knowledge ! Doctors prescribe medication but they do not force anybody to buy it or take it , it's up to the patience to say no or get a second opinion before you get your drugs . Also if ,not pleased with their doctor , I don't think it's nice to post negative stuff about him. . Please go talk to him privately ! that's respect . I had to say this out loud since I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Gutman ! The best doctor , no doubt . I sincerely wish anyone who reads this all the health and happiness in the world 🌞

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I have rated Dr. Mory Gutman with 5 stars to avoid any kind of defamation and to emphasize what a pleasant, concerned man the doctor is. I must qualify the rating for those of you who bother to read. Dr. Gutman, like any other person is not infallible and you are advised to think for yourself when taking his advice. I was prescribed a high dose of Dexilant for a terrible case of GERD over a period lasting more than a year. Dr. Gutman was confident that there are no side effects associated with Dexilant. My GERD is more or less cured, for which I am grateful, but the trade off was not worth it. I would have been better to take a radical discipline to my diet. Dexilant prevents the absorbtion of magnesium. Magnesium is essential for maintaining the muscles and bones. I have been in severe and chronic pain, which is only slowly resolving with the aid of magnesium supplements. It has been about a year since I realized the connection between Dexilant and the awful pain in my back. I was a rigorous labourer. The body cannot labour under hard exertion without magnesium. My body is a prison. The pain is constant and all pervasive. Never listen to ANY doctor without using your own critical mind and doing your own research. They are full of themselves, over confident and convinced of their own superiority, just like lawyers and Germans. Great doctor. He really needs to stop prescribing Dexilant.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Dr. Gutman was born a healer ! I never met a doctor like him . Number ONE doctor in the world for sure! His energy is so magnetic that I am sure anyone who has had the honour to meet him will never be sick again . 😄 I wish you all the good the universe has to offer Dr. Gutman 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Amazing doctor, great guy! highly recommend! I wish more doctors were like Mory. I was only with him for a year or so, (as I moved), will be hard to find a replacement. More docs need to work in the manner in which Dr.Gutman does.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Incredible bedside manner and tremendous knowledge. Able to diagnose almost immediately and right on the mark, Highly recommend this dedicated and respectful of patients doctor.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I would and I did recommend doctor Gutman to any one asking for a referral to a family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

An excellent doctor, with great bedside manner, who talks to his patients, not at them. An amazing doctor that I would recommend in a heartbeat to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Best doctor i've ever met in my life. always professional. i travel far to see him but i don't mind at all because he's worth it and helps me get better every time i see him.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Very supportive, professional, and he listens. I would refer anyone needing a family physician to him.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

The best doctor I've ever been to, he obviously knows what he's doing and I go out of my way to go to his clinic when there are many closer ones I could go to instead.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Dr. Mory Gutman's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1975)

Kaiser-Permanente