Ratings for Dr. Kevin C. Nepsund

What a wonderful MD. Very calming, caring and listens to what you have to say. Love Him !! And my second visit was even better !!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

Best MD I have been to. Very helpfull, gives you the time and listens to what your needs are.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2007

Dr. Nepsund has been our GP for 3 years. We also see him for our OB/Prenatal care, well child visits, etc. He is very knowledgeable and if something is not in his area of expertise he will research it and find out all the information he can. We value his opinion regarding referrals as well. He has offered us several referrals and we have been more than pleased with them. He is very friendly and not judgemental at all. I have heard of other dr's even in the same clinic who are judgemental of their patients (one in particular asserted her idea of my friends family size-not the dr's business at all). I use this example as Dr. Nepsund has always been professional and supportive.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2006

Dr. Kevin C. Nepsund's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1997)

Beech Street Corporation