Ratings for Dr. Diane W. Inserra

She is amazing: both personable and thorough. She was very knowledgeable and professional. I would highly reccomend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Thorough exam from head, scalp to toes. Knowledgeable and helpful in identifying skin cnditions, she advises a solution based on experience.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I have been to several dermatologists and she is by far the best one I have seen. Her exam was extremely thorough….she even looked between by toes and in my hair. She found two skin cancers another doc missed. I would highly reccomend her to anyone! She is very friendly also.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Wonderful experience.. each time I was there!!! The nurse Kris was so helpful and kind!! I would highly recommend her!!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

I called Dr. Inserra's office after 6 months after I had a mole removed and it was still red, itchy and swollen. I had moles removed from other doctors before and this had never happened and I wanted to come in so she could check it out. Her office told me this was normal and I didn't need to come in. Two months later, I went to another dermatologist, who said it was a keloid and injected it with cortisone- it felt better almost immediately! I was very disappointed in the lack of helpfulness from her office. Also, she removed two noncancerous moles from my back and left large round scars, even though she had told me the scars would be small and football shaped. I am extremely disappointed and wish I had chosen a different dermatologist.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2009

I am very pleased with and thankful for Dr. Inserra's service. I was referred to her by a friend in regard to a tiny but questionable spot on my face, and Dr. Inserra fit me right into her busy schedule at the Greentree location where she sees patients on Tues., Wed., and Thurs. She tested the spot and found it to be precancerous, so I was back within a week to have it removed in her office.... no pain and no scar too! But most of all, she prevented the spot from progressing any further. Now I go for regular yearly check-ups. I most definitely recommend her services as skin care at any age is so important!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2008

Will not accept new patients. Gives a long time for appointment if you do not have the preferred Medical insurance. Is only in one day a week.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2006

Dr. Diane W. Inserra's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1989)