Ratings for Dr. Duncan (Duff) Horne

He is simply the very best. Very concerned about his patients well being. No doubt very knowlegable and takes his time to help the best way possible. Has been my doctor for over 20 years. Every time I visit with Dr, D Horne I feel so lucky he is my doctor. Thank you dear Dr. Horne for being an amazing doctor. You sure picked the right proffession matching you caring personality.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

He is a very Good doctor .always doing well. He is so talent .

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Horne for at least 8 years, and he's always punctual, and knowledgeable. After a recent stay in the hospital (and working with different doctors) it occurred to me how thankful I am for Dr. Horne all these years.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

I felt that I had won the lottery when Dr. Horn became our family DR.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Dr Horne is highly professional and very helpful!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Most of the staff are really unfriendly. I always feel annoyed after I phoned to make an appointment. If you are looking for a warm, friendly personality ,Dr Horne is not your kind of dr, especially if you are over your goal weight. He is an excellent doctor if you only go for knowledge. ( I guess that is why we go to a doctor, the other stuff is just a bonus 😏)

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

My family recommended Dr. Horne to me when I moved to Calgary he has been our family doctor for almost 2 decades he is very interested in the health of our family history to diagnose better. After meeting him I now know why my family has been going to him for so long.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

He is an outstanding family doctor, very understanding & caring.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Horne for almost 20 years and have always been very impressed with the time he spends with me. he never rushes you out of the office, always asks alot of questions to come to his diagnosis. he is an excellent Doctor for our entire family including elderly parents. the only flaw would have ot be the clinic he is now working in... the staff are not friendly, not personable and difficult to talk to. It is such a shame when you consider what a polar opposite Dr Horne is. he deserves friendlier staff to compliment his ability.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

Dr Horne is a fantastic doctor and I'm happy to have him. The clinic is horrible and the wait times are long..but he is well worth the wait.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012