Ratings for Dr. Gilbert Nazareno

Awful experience. I am convinced that it is only due to the fact that other people were around is the only reason this &^%hole didn't kill me. First off - I 'met' him 2 minutes before my outpatient surgery and barely had time to tell him I have asthma. Once in the OR, he gave me the knock-out medicine and left the room (the last thing I remember)! Post-op, I had a severe asthma-attack, the nurse tried to treat it but it didn't work so she called him 1/2 hour later (!) he showed up at my bedside and told me I was having a panic attack (!), then he examined me and was like 'oh you do sound tight' - so I was having an asthma attack not a panic attack. He then asked ME (just woke up from anesthesia, can't breathe, & on narcotics) how to treat! It got treated/fixed but no thanks to him. Thank God this guy doesn't deal with concious people often.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

Dr. Gilbert Nazareno's Credentials

• Remedios T Romualdez Med Fndn, Coll Of Med, Tacloban City, Philippines (Grad. 1985)

• Blue Cross Federal