Ratings for Dr. Gilbert Nazareno

Dr. Nazareno’s professional attitude and clinical skill is highly recommendable. He took the outmost care of my premature baby who needed a very complicated life saving surgery at ORMC. His bedside manners are excellent and fully explained to me what was being done, the pros and cons of after surgery and calmed me down and helped me get a new positive perspective of my baby’s health. I feel blessed my baby had Dr. Nazareno as it went well with flying colors! We were out of ORMC after three days. Dr. Nazareno is very Knowledgeable & did an exceptional job! I can’t thank you enough!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

Awful experience. I am convinced that it is only due to the fact that other people were around is the only reason this &^%hole didn't kill me. First off - I 'met' him 2 minutes before my outpatient surgery and barely had time to tell him I have asthma. Once in the OR, he gave me the knock-out medicine and left the room (the last thing I remember)! Post-op, I had a severe asthma-attack, the nurse tried to treat it but it didn't work so she called him 1/2 hour later (!) he showed up at my bedside and told me I was having a panic attack (!), then he examined me and was like 'oh you do sound tight' - so I was having an asthma attack not a panic attack. He then asked ME (just woke up from anesthesia, can't breathe, & on narcotics) how to treat! It got treated/fixed but no thanks to him. Thank God this guy doesn't deal with concious people often.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

Dr. Gilbert Nazareno's Credentials

• Remedios T Romualdez Med Fndn, Coll Of Med, Tacloban City, Philippines (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Middletown, NY