Ratings for Dr. Maranda Dupree

She is a true genuine human being. Truthfully she has contributed to the quality of my life. I am so thankful for her care.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

She is the best doctor I have ever had. Very supportive, knowledgeable and overall a great person.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Dr. Miranda Dupree was very helpful in trying to assist me with my WCB back claim. She was 100% supportive, but WCB is a group of criminals like Wall Street, they can do whatever they want and that is to steal money. Thank you Dr. Dupree for your efforts.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

The best doctor I ever had in my live. She cared, she listened and she addressed all my concerns. When leaving Logan Lake it was difficult to leave such a good doctor behind and begin searching for a new one.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008

Very good doctor. Always friendly and will give you straight forward answers to questions. Strict when she advises you and expect you to follow her orders or you will be in trouble :-)

flag | Submitted February 10, 2008

Dr duPreez has been very helpful in dignosis of my COPD and has changed some medications to further assist with my breathing.Very trustworthy.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2007