Ratings for Dr. Peet Bierman

Seen him many times, very unprofessional, and degrading to women!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

USED TO BE a wonderful caring doctor. Now, he is late ALL THE TIME, blames it on his staff, and complains about other patients. Is very degrading toward women - has sexist nicknames for his staff too (doesn't use their names - uses descriptors like hair colour or body type). Complains that he doesn't make enough money and blames it on "stupid patients". I'm not sure what happened to him, but his caring manner has been replaced with cynicism and anger. Sad really.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Dr B has been our Dr and friend for 12 years. He ALWAYS takes the time to listen to what is going on and to understand how you feel. I recently had gout something I never had before. I thought I had a sprained foot, he sat down asked me where the pain was and other symptoms sent me for blood work saying he thought it might be gout. He was right!! Gave me meds to take for it and within 4 days I am back to walking ( I was in a scooter because it was too painful to walk!) The only time we will see anyone else is when he is on holidays. Otherwise he IS our ONLY Dr! He has a wonderful sense of humor bar none and treats us with the utmost respect. I consider him to be not only a dr but a good friend who genuinely cares. Thanks Dr B for all you do!!! There will never be another you.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

I have never been happier with a family doctor. He handles my concerns appropriately, takes time to discuss things and answer questions, and I feel we have mutual respect for each other. I feel I could ask him or talk to him about absolutely anything. To me that is worth the wait when I go to a clinic. Sometimes there's barely any wait but sometimes I wait over an hour. I frequently get same or next day appointments so I don't mind.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

I can't believe all these positive comments. I have seen him 3 times, once for myself for a physical. He was fine - but he blamed my 2 hour wait on his completely incompetent staff. Of course none of it was his fault. I saw him 2 other times (over the last 4 years - we rarely need a Dr.) for my young daughters. Both times it was for my little one - the first time she saw him he diagnosed her with strep throat. He said he could tell just by looking at her for a second that she was positive for strep. He didn't even swab her. He berated and criticized me as a mother and made me feel absolutely horrible for not bringing her in earlier. The second time i brought her in, I suspected she had strep and again, without even barely looking at her - he said she didn't have strep, was absolutely fine and once again, berated me this time for completely wasting his time. He has never been helpful, kind, showed compassion or patience or anything else you would look for in a Dr. All 3 times i have left his office, I've left seething with rage. I never want to see this guy again.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Dr Bierman has been our Dr and friend for over 4 years! He is THE BEST Dr bar none! He has an amazing sense of humor and is serious when he needs to be. He gets the "job done" and treats his patients with the utmost respect! As far as we are concerned he is gold. He is a very busy Dr with more patients coming to see him, we will wait as long as we have to to see him!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015

Great doctor. Even though you may have to wait, when he is in the room with you, you have his undivided attention. He is willing to get to the root of the problem and request any diagnostic tests necessary. Keep doing what you do Dr. Bierman!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

awesome doc. my son had been sick sooo much with tonsilitis.dr.b got him in to a doctor in regina and got my sons tonsils out in six months.he was there for me when my son was on antibiotics every other week for six months. now my son is healthy and gaining weight.thank god for dr.b he is very supportive and don't take no bull. thank you doctor bierman for the great work you do.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

Dr b is has been my doctor for almost 8 years. His bedside manner is excellent, he is always happy to see us and I have never had ANY trouble with him. He goes above and beyond the call of duty to make sure we are taken care of. I have a daughter who he's looked after from delivery and she's had some serious troubles, but he's the reason I still have a daughter!! He's worth every minete that we have to wait for him, and always has a smile and something nice to say to us. An all around amazing dr!! His secretarys are awsum, and they work hard. Patients take too much out on these people, I've seen people walk in and **** and complain about waiting... But the truth is if he wasn't worth the wait you wouldn't be there. Our family will never need another doc! We have the best!! My children adore him, as do I. I have and will keep recommending him to everyone I love bc they are in good hands. :-)

flag | Submitted November 18, 2010

The best doctor ever. Deals with things head on. Patient always comes first. No B.S. ,tells it how it is. Just wonderful.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2010