Ratings for Dr. Kari F. Lawrence

Dr Lawrence is amazing. She delivered two of my three children and I am hoping she will also deliver my fourth. She is kind, compassionate, smart, and puts her patients at ease. She is very personable with me and makes me feel like I matter instead of just being part of a job like other offices sometimes do. I absolutely love this woman and the care she provides as she feels like a friend as well as a professional. She knows exactly what she's doing in the delivery room and has made giving birth to my children a better experience in spite of some minor birth complications because she is calm and knows exactly what to do. Her PAP exams when she gives them are also much easier and more comfortable than I've had at the previous two OBGYN's I had before her.I would recommend her to anyone looking for an excellent OBGYN. She's not just good, I would consider her superior.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

I saw Dr. Laurence 15-ish years ago when she was in group practice at MTWH. She delivered babies for 2 of my sisters as well, and we all have huge appreciation and respect for her, her knowledge, compassion, and expertise. I have six children, had tons of preterm labor, two pre-term babies and and struggled through three miscarriages during a period when our family was moving every year or two, so I have seen a variety of ob/gyn's and recieved treatment from a doc in the practice Dr Laurence left that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. (Really wishing Dr. Laurence was still seeing women for regular gyn issues!) She has my highest recommendation. She's wonderful. Thank you Dr. Laurence.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

We thoroughly enjoyed our somewhat complicated pregnancy/birth experience with Dr. Lawrence. Her medical knowledge was very up to date, her manner was very personal and she always took the time to talk. We were able to have the birth experience we wanted because of her and would highly recommend her. I would appreciate an office staff who was more on top of things, however.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2007

DR LAWRENCE WAS A GREAT OBGYN. SHE AND HER STAFF WERE WONDERFUL. I FELT LIKE THEY TRULY LISTINED AND UNDERSTOOD ME. DR. LAWRENCE WAS VERY UNDERSTANDING, SUPPORTIVE AND GAVE GREAT ADVICE.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2007

Dr. Kari F. Lawrence's Credentials

• University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

• BCBS Illinois