Ratings for Dr. Vino Padayachee

I worked with Dr Padayachee...and he was always professional, prompt, caring, knowledgeable and interested in sharing his vast knowledge with us registered nurses. I became a better nurse because of him. He also saved my life when I presented in ER with a heart rate of 230bpm and extreme shortness of breath. Can't thank you enough, Dr Vino

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

Miss Dr. P here, he was an excellent Doctor and many people wish he would come back.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

when asked by family to have a CT scan on a person that had fallen of a ladder or roof we got this kind of responces I can't do this as I am only a GP and so now he won't even answer calls.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

I cant stand Dr.Padayachee. He is one person that im not sure how he ever got the license to treat ANYONE.Cause of him I had an aunt die from Cancer that went un diagnosed.He kept telling her it was bladder infection.His bed side manner is so VERY rude. I hate having to go to emerg or take my kids there in case he is on.We have a few great Dr's here but HE IS NOT among them!! He has mis diagnosed a few of my family members and it had BAD turn outs for them.All because he was to lazy or smart Assed to do the tests, check the patient , or do any follow ups. He figures he knows it all and that he could never make a mistake. He is an arrogant idot that should not be a DR !! I wouldnt let him look at my dog let alone my child or me.I would rather drive all the way to Regina than to know he gets paid for seeing me and for not doing his job properly !! makes me sick at the thought and the lives he has played with !!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

I went to him as I was having really bad stomach pains, he was the only doctor I could get into. He told me it was just PMS and it will be fine. I needed to go see Dr. Naidu which was a 3 month waiting list. 1 week later I had to go see another doctor for severe pain and was diagnosed with Endometrosis. Really bad doctor, rude. Told me he was a cardiologist, and not a gyno - really cause I thought you were a GP and faced whatever walked in your door. If you are a cardiologist then your staff should let you know when you are booking so you don't waste your or there time. Would never go back to him again!!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2010

He wanted to see me about xray's I had done, but the waiting list for an appointment was over a month, so his office suggested I see him for a walk-in, when I arrived I was in his office no more than 30 seconds, before he shooed me out the door, saying he can't take this much time on walk-ins.....very rude, and I am very disappointed in his conduct. If you have to see a doctor, see a professional, not this clown.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

I am not sure where he got his doctoring papers....but he is a horrible doctor. Went into the emergency last night just about hemorriging..he said what do you want me to do? I am not a gyno. Get in and see a gyno..told him that I was on the phone all morning trying to get in to see one and cannot until the middle of dec. He told me ****, call again. So needless to say my manners were not much better when I left there!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

This man is crazy. I have heard different stories of his actions and unfortunately I experienced his unprofessionalism. I was at the hospital waiting to see my doctor when Dr. Padayachee starting yelling at the nursing staff regarding a patient that he REFUSED to see. I heard the staff make a number of calls looking for him, also paged him, with no response from him. They had another doctor come see this patient. When he finally came walking through the ward he had the nerve to yell at them because they had someone else see his patient.He said I have been at the hospital all morning and no one let him know this patient was here!!! I felt like standing up and telling him off. The staff did everything right in my books. This patient needed to be seen. We have awesome dr.s here and we don't need any like him.I can't understand why something hasn't been done about him. So pack you bags Padayachee YOU WON'T BE MISSED

flag | Submitted May 9, 2008

I am so thankful for doctors like Dr. Padayachee. My 3 year old had been to other doctor 4 times in the last 3 months for tonsilitis. Each time she got the same antibiotic and pushed out the door. My daughters tonsils will not even go back to regular size from all the infections.. Saw Dr. Padayachee with her only once, gave him her history and immediately he referred her to Specialist and took time to explain what can be done to relieve the discomfort she is feeleing. Gave a different antibiotic for her terrible infection but did not over prescribe with the most powerful drug, leaving a reserve for other infections, knowing it may take a bit to get in to specialist. Also said if they reoccur to see him asap and he would do his best to get things done faster...Great physician....to bad so many people know it, not always easy to get in to see. Worth the wait though

flag | Submitted January 29, 2008

Doctor Padayachee has been our family doctor for years. He was always been excellent! He takes all of our health issues very seriously and we feel he is sincerely concerned about us. My husband recently fell ill and Dr. Padayachee diagnosed him, stabilized his condition and properly treated him. During this entire time his bedside manner was calming and compassionate. Even though he didn't have the usual symptoms of the disease, it turned out that my husband had suffered a heart attack. Dr. Padayachee took a great deal of time after my husband's open heart surgery to go over all the concerns and questions that we had. This is just one instance of his excellent care; we have many. We value his medical expertise and compassion beyond measure.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2007