Ratings for Dr. Ryaz Ansari

Went to Dr Ryaz Ansari at Manchester location in June and had 2 teeth removed. One was infected. Had local. Impressed with Dr Ansari, Jackie, Taylor and office staff. Very knowledgeable and professional. Procedure was relatively quick and painless. Very little swelling, bleeding after and no pain. Will have implant in the fall. My dentist, Dr Hugh Finch, very highly recommended the practice of Rosenlicht and Ansari and both Oral Surgeons.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Very comfortable atmosphere and knowledgable staff. Dr. Ansari has awesome bedside manor and he explains everything you need to know about what procedure will be done. I would go here again if I needed to.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

I cannot rate the quality of Dr. Ansari's work because I have not seen my regular dentist to get his opinion. I don't have any pain. The doctor's office staff were very pleasant and professional.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Implants done by Dr. Ansari and team were superb!!! I highly recommend his practice for any/all surgeries!! Jackie is so helpful at the desk and Kaitlin is a great assistant !!!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

What I especially appreciated about Dr. Ansari was the way he worked with my dentist to ensure they were both on the same page. The extraction and follow visits were timed so as to have a 'flipper' ready. He took the time to explain the pros and cos of the 'process' and set realistic expectations. He came highly recommended by three different dentists. His medical staff are the best! Jackie and the other young lady were very accommodating when circumstances rescheduleing. They are the Best!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Staff was great and the doc did a fine job.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

If you have to have a tooth pulled, this is the place to do it. I had two wisdom teeth pulled. The administrative was friendly and efficient. I had to reschedule a few times to accommodate work matters, and they were very understanding. With respect to the procedure and pain management, Dr. Ansari and his medical staff answered all of my questions and didn't rush me before we went into surgery. I decided to stay awake with local anesthesia for the procedure. The surgery was less painful than I would have imagined and didn't take very long. Someone called to check on me the next day. It's never a fun process, but it was good to feel like the person handling it was knowledgeable and professional.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Great job. Very pleasant staff. Facial massage a bonus. And the way they resolved a claim issue was much appreciated.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Had 3 of my wisdom teeth extracted; the fastest and most painless dental procedure I had done and I was awake for it! Of course i was extremly uncomfortable afterwards, but who isnt after wisdom teeth extractions. Dr. Ansari was very gentle but efficient and knowledgable. Would recommend him to anyone in need of some extractions.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Worst most incompetent staff ever! Bad costumer service which reflects bad on the doctor. Avoid this office at all costs!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011