Ratings for Dr. Erik W. Fisher

I've been seeing Dr. Fisher for over a year. He is one of the best doctors I have ever seen - out of *all* doctors, not just head doctors/therapists. Any question I have, he takes seriously, & he takes time to make sure he understands completely, & that I have the info I need. He takes extensive notes and refers to them often. I am amazed by how much knows, but pleased that he doesn't hesitate to look things up when needed, doesn't try to come across as superhuman. He is friendly & approachable. He doesn't push anything, & has been very supportive. I feel that we are partners in my care; I'm not condescended to or told how it needs to be. He could be making SO much more money, but he chooses to work with students, the VA, & volunteer regularly, which is admirable & I feel certain he has my best interests - not pharma $$$ - in mind. We are very lucky to have him at the UO student health center. I am nervous about replacing him when I graduate.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Dr. Erik W. Fisher's Credentials

• Yale Univ Sch Of Med, New Haven Ct 06510 (Grad. 1981)