Ratings for Dr. Urve Kuusk

Dr. Urve Kursk is one of the best doctor on earth. I wanna thank to Jesus for giving me a best doctor, he sent me a powerful doctor. Thanks to dr. Urve kuusk god bless!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

Dr. Kuusk did my lumpectomy and lymph node biopsy in the fall of 2016. I was very frightened when I was diagnosed. Dr. Kuusk was so comforting and took time to answer all my questions and concerns which alleviated a lot of my fears. She is warm, compassionate, caring and professional. I feel blessed to have had her as my surgeon!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I have a chronic infection in my breast hoping she will deal with it again .. I have have had three three quarter bilateral mastectomy I'd like a fullness. Can you know and how all the infection removed... I asked for it 15 years ago was denied because I was so young I'm coming to my 39th birthday both breast have the infection and if I csant have Dr kuusk I don't want anyone!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

She's the best in Vancouver! I had BC twice and both times she was reassuring and detailed. So great to be in her capable surgical hands. And her associate, Nadia, is terrific too! Thanks to both for speeding me through once again so efficiently so that I can get on with life.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

I saw Dr Kuusk in July 2015 and she performed a double mastectomy because of Brest cancer! It was a total shock for me and unexpected. After her consultation I felt totally at ease, she explained everything to me, she was warm and compassionate and went out of her way to make me feel safe! The outcome was initially great. I now had to see her again because of a reoccurrence. She again managed to eliminate my anxiety and her suggestions for treatment make sense and give me peace of mind! She is a superb surgeon and a wonderful human being! I feel very blessed to have her as my surgeon! D

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Dr. Kuusk is absolutely the best and I consider myself very fortunate that she performed my lumpectomy. Not only is she a skilled surgeon, but she patiently and clearly answered the many questions and was calm and reassuring at this anxious time. I will always be grateful to her.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Dr. Kuusk is the best surgeon and wonderful person.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr. Kuusk was a wonderful surgeon for my daughter 12 years ago when my daughter was 16.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Dr Kuusk always friendly and patiently reply my questions. She is kindness and guide me through the sickness journey.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Dr. Urve Kuusk saved my life I will always be eternally grateful for that. She performed a Bilateral Mastectomy on me back in May 2014. She is amongst the best of breast surgeons out there. She is realistic, logical and a sensible surgeon. She will bring you peace and will tell you exactly what needs to be done. She is up-to-date with all the new techniques and developments with that awful disease. I recommend Dr. Kuusk to anyone facing Breast Cancer.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014