Ratings for Dr. Urve Kuusk

I saw Dr Kuusk in July 2015 and she performed a double mastectomy because of Brest cancer! It was a total shock for me and unexpected. After her consultation I felt totally at ease, she explained everything to me, she was warm and compassionate and went out of her way to make me feel safe! The outcome was initially great. I now had to see her again because of a reoccurrence. She again managed to eliminate my anxiety and her suggestions for treatment make sense and give me peace of mind! She is a superb surgeon and a wonderful human being! I feel very blessed to have her as my surgeon! D

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Dr. Kuusk is absolutely the best and I consider myself very fortunate that she performed my lumpectomy. Not only is she a skilled surgeon, but she patiently and clearly answered the many questions and was calm and reassuring at this anxious time. I will always be grateful to her.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Dr. Kuusk is the best surgeon and wonderful person.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr. Kuusk was a wonderful surgeon for my daughter 12 years ago when my daughter was 16.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Dr Kuusk always friendly and patiently reply my questions. She is kindness and guide me through the sickness journey.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Dr. Urve Kuusk saved my life I will always be eternally grateful for that. She performed a Bilateral Mastectomy on me back in May 2014. She is amongst the best of breast surgeons out there. She is realistic, logical and a sensible surgeon. She will bring you peace and will tell you exactly what needs to be done. She is up-to-date with all the new techniques and developments with that awful disease. I recommend Dr. Kuusk to anyone facing Breast Cancer.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

Dr. Kuusk is an angel in disguise. She is warm, caring, compassionate, knowledgeable and SKILLED. I owe her my life and am so very grateful to have had her on my team. She takes the time to answer your questions, explain things and alleviate your worries and concerns. Her MOA is also great and has been helpful, kind and prompt with returning phone calls.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

I have known Dr. Kuusk for approx. 10 years and every time I have visited her I have felt Blessed to have the opportunity. I have referred others to her and each time they have been so satisfied. Thank you for your caring,knowledge and all that you give to us women.

Submitted October 16, 2014

The Best and the Kindest !

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

I have needed Dr. Kuusk twice in the past 4 years. She has been my saving grace in a sea of unknown and anxiety. I feel she is my beacon of hope and strength. Her knowledge, empathy, and clarity gives me strength at a time I felt the most vulnerable and weak. The words 'thank you' isn't enough!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014