Ratings for Dr. Urve Kuusk

Dr. Kuusk is the best surgeon and wonderful person.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr. Kuusk was a wonderful surgeon for my daughter 12 years ago when my daughter was 16.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Dr Kuusk always friendly and patiently reply my questions. She is kindness and guide me through the sickness journey.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Dr. Urve Kuusk saved my life I will always be eternally grateful for that. She performed a Bilateral Mastectomy on me back in May 2014. She is amongst the best of breast surgeons out there. She is realistic, logical and a sensible surgeon. She will bring you peace and will tell you exactly what needs to be done. She is up-to-date with all the new techniques and developments with that awful disease. I recommend Dr. Kuusk to anyone facing Breast Cancer.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

Dr. Kuusk is an angel in disguise. She is warm, caring, compassionate, knowledgeable and SKILLED. I owe her my life and am so very grateful to have had her on my team. She takes the time to answer your questions, explain things and alleviate your worries and concerns. Her MOA is also great and has been helpful, kind and prompt with returning phone calls.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

I have known Dr. Kuusk for approx. 10 years and every time I have visited her I have felt Blessed to have the opportunity. I have referred others to her and each time they have been so satisfied. Thank you for your caring,knowledge and all that you give to us women.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

The Best and the Kindest !

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

I have needed Dr. Kuusk twice in the past 4 years. She has been my saving grace in a sea of unknown and anxiety. I feel she is my beacon of hope and strength. Her knowledge, empathy, and clarity gives me strength at a time I felt the most vulnerable and weak. The words 'thank you' isn't enough!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr. Kuusk was my surgeon for my prophylactic double mastectomy. I am 37 years old with a strong family history of breast cancer. My care with Dr. Kuusk was amazing, she was informative, easy to ask questions, great sense of humour, kind, caring, and most of all supportive. I knew she really cared and took the time to listen. I feel so blessed to have had Dr. Kuusk as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

Dr Kuusk recently performed a very complicated surgery on me and is esteemed as being one of the only surgeons in the province with the skill & experience to do the procedure. I would recommend her wholeheartedly. I felt I was under the best possible care. Her bedside manner is great. She's also funny /sharp wit, super intelligent and totally down to earth.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2013