You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Barbara Yeats

Dr. Yeats is truly the best Dr. in Ottawa. Being a physician is her true calling. She always goes the extra mile to treat her patients. She is always on time. She even calls you at home on weekends to give you updates. She is simply amazing. And she has moved to Manotick Medical Office, the service is impeccable. She has been our dr. for over 25 years,

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

I have been going to Dr.Yeats for about 18 years. She is about 45 mins away from where I live, but she is worth every minute I drive. I even bring my 3 children to her. She is so kind, always takes time, never ever makes me feel rushed. She always gets us in the same day. She never makes me feel like im overreacting, takes everything I go to her for very seriously. I trust her opinions and treatments. I am a nurse and I have a very good relationship with her. She trusts me and I trust her, completely. She always refers us to great specialists. She always seems to know a good one in every specialty we have needed. I have a complicated medical history, but she has always been amazing in dealing with it all. I really cannot say enough about how I love her, my kids love her. I usually end up bringing all 3 kids even if the appt is for 1 because they fight over who gets to go! Thanks Dr. Yeats for being there for us all over the years :)

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

My husband and I have been blessed to have had Dr. Yeats as our family physician for over 20 years. She is kind, sympathetic and extremely knowledgeable. She leaves no stone unturned when it comes to your health . She sends you to the best specialists in the city all whom seem to know and respect her. She is the type of doctor who Will phone you personally when the situation arises. Amazing!! We were sad to move away from Ottawa and lose her but continued returning for two years, because we didn't want to leave her care. Thank you Dr. Yeats you are a true gem and a doctor we will always fondly remember as a caring, kind and giving professional with a passion for her work and patients.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Excellent Doctor! Kind, knowledgeable and very thorough each time I visit.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Dr. Yeats has helped us through some very difficult times. My wife has developed Alzheimer's and this Dr. Has been very supportive and invaluable in helping us find resources to help me cope. I do not know how to thank her enough.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr. Yeats is a healer! She is one in a million and I am so lucky to have her as my doctor.She is kind, sympathetic and oh so knowledgeable. She leaves no stone unturned when it comes to the health of her patients.Dr.Yeats sends you to the best specialists in the city all whom seem to know and respect her.She is still the type of doctor who when she thinks you need to hear directly from her will call you herself. Thank you Dr. Yeats you are a true gem and a wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Dr. Barbara Yeats's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Yeats is truly the best Dr. in Ottawa. Being a physician is her true calling. She always goes the extra mile to treat her patients. She is always on tim..."

March 1, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "been my dr for 25 years. she is perfect. listens, acts, "gets things done" caring, intelligent, i have so much respect for her. "

February 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr.Yeats for about 18 years. She is about 45 mins away from where I live, but she is worth every minute I drive. I even bring my 3 children..."

February 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I have been blessed to have had Dr. Yeats as our family physician for over 20 years. She is kind, sympathetic and extremely knowledgeable. She le..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. B Yeats is amazing. Smart, stays up to date, kind and always gives you the time you need."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Doctor! Kind, knowledgeable and very thorough each time I visit. "

August 20, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "K1A9" to "K2B 8E8". Address has been updated from "None" to "3029 Carling Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16138201123".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Yeats has helped us through some very difficult times. My wife has developed Alzheimer's and this Dr. Has been very supportive and invaluable in helping us ..."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Yeats' is by far the best doctor I have ever dealt with, and I have seen my fair share of doctors."

January 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Literally the best Doctor out there! I have had many doctors over the years and nothing compares to Doctor Yeats"

November 4, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Yeats is a healer! She is one in a million and I am so lucky to have her as my doctor.She is kind, sympathetic and oh so knowledgeable. She leaves no stone ..."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I wish I could have imported her to the USA when I moved south."

October 19, 2014