My husband and I have been blessed to have had Dr. Yeats as our family physician for over 20 years. She is kind, sympathetic and extremely knowledgeable. She leaves no stone unturned when it comes to your health . She sends you to the best specialists in the city all whom seem to know and respect her. She is the type of doctor who Will phone you personally when the situation arises. Amazing!! We were sad to move away from Ottawa and lose her but continued returning for two years, because we didn't want to leave her care. Thank you Dr. Yeats you are a true gem and a doctor we will always fondly remember as a caring, kind and giving professional with a passion for her work and patients.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Excellent Doctor! Kind, knowledgeable and very thorough each time I visit.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Dr. Yeats has helped us through some very difficult times. My wife has developed Alzheimer's and this Dr. Has been very supportive and invaluable in helping us find resources to help me cope. I do not know how to thank her enough.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr. Yeats is a healer! She is one in a million and I am so lucky to have her as my doctor.She is kind, sympathetic and oh so knowledgeable. She leaves no stone unturned when it comes to the health of her patients.Dr.Yeats sends you to the best specialists in the city all whom seem to know and respect her.She is still the type of doctor who when she thinks you need to hear directly from her will call you herself. Thank you Dr. Yeats you are a true gem and a wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

I wish I could have imported her to the USA when I moved south.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

Have been under her care since she opened her practice. She is warm, easy to talk to and very intuitive in her delivery of medical services. I feel nothing but admiration and respect for this lovely lady and the new location is a nice fresh welcoming environment.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Ddr. Yeats has been one of the best Physicians I have ever dealt with, she has compassion, insight, knowledge and the "can do" attitude that provides me with the will to continue on when no one else cares. She has gone to extents that are the envy of any of my friends Dr.s I don't know what I would do without her. If she ever asked me for anything I would do it without hesitation. If there were more Doctors like her our lives would be so enriched that the need for Docotors woul be reduced and many of us would not be as problematic as we are. She is one in a million and needs to be treasured and protected like the treasure that she is. I just can't say enough about her.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

Dr. Barbara Yeats's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I have been blessed to have had Dr. Yeats as our family physician for over 20 years. She is kind, sympathetic and extremely knowledgeable. She le..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. B Yeats is amazing. Smart, stays up to date, kind and always gives you the time you need."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Doctor! Kind, knowledgeable and very thorough each time I visit. "

August 20, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "K1A9" to "K2B 8E8". Address has been updated from "None" to "3029 Carling Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16138201123".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Yeats has helped us through some very difficult times. My wife has developed Alzheimer's and this Dr. Has been very supportive and invaluable in helping us ..."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Yeats' is by far the best doctor I have ever dealt with, and I have seen my fair share of doctors."

January 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Literally the best Doctor out there! I have had many doctors over the years and nothing compares to Doctor Yeats"

November 4, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Yeats is a healer! She is one in a million and I am so lucky to have her as my doctor.She is kind, sympathetic and oh so knowledgeable. She leaves no stone ..."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I wish I could have imported her to the USA when I moved south."

October 19, 2014