Ratings for Dr. Barbara Yeats

Dr. Yeats is an incredibly gifted, genuine, and empathetic physician. She is thorough, knowledgeable, kind, and supportive. She has been my physician for over 25 years and has taken my 4 children under her care without question. She treats us all as if we are the most important people in her care. She always takes the time to answer all of my questions and address every concern regardless of who or what the appointment was actually for. We are so blessed to have her as our physician.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

Dr. Yeats is truly the best Dr. in Ottawa. Being a physician is her true calling. She always goes the extra mile to treat her patients. She is always on time. She even calls you at home on weekends to give you updates. She is simply amazing. And she has moved to Manotick Medical Office, the service is impeccable. She has been our dr. for over 25 years,

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

been my dr for 25 years. she is perfect. listens, acts, "gets things done" caring, intelligent, i have so much respect for her.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

I have been going to Dr.Yeats for about 18 years. She is about 45 mins away from where I live, but she is worth every minute I drive. I even bring my 3 children to her. She is so kind, always takes time, never ever makes me feel rushed. She always gets us in the same day. She never makes me feel like im overreacting, takes everything I go to her for very seriously. I trust her opinions and treatments. I am a nurse and I have a very good relationship with her. She trusts me and I trust her, completely. She always refers us to great specialists. She always seems to know a good one in every specialty we have needed. I have a complicated medical history, but she has always been amazing in dealing with it all. I really cannot say enough about how I love her, my kids love her. I usually end up bringing all 3 kids even if the appt is for 1 because they fight over who gets to go! Thanks Dr. Yeats for being there for us all over the years :)

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

My husband and I have been blessed to have had Dr. Yeats as our family physician for over 20 years. She is kind, sympathetic and extremely knowledgeable. She leaves no stone unturned when it comes to your health . She sends you to the best specialists in the city all whom seem to know and respect her. She is the type of doctor who Will phone you personally when the situation arises. Amazing!! We were sad to move away from Ottawa and lose her but continued returning for two years, because we didn't want to leave her care. Thank you Dr. Yeats you are a true gem and a doctor we will always fondly remember as a caring, kind and giving professional with a passion for her work and patients.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr. B Yeats is amazing. Smart, stays up to date, kind and always gives you the time you need.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Excellent Doctor! Kind, knowledgeable and very thorough each time I visit.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Dr. Yeats has helped us through some very difficult times. My wife has developed Alzheimer's and this Dr. Has been very supportive and invaluable in helping us find resources to help me cope. I do not know how to thank her enough.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr. Yeats' is by far the best doctor I have ever dealt with, and I have seen my fair share of doctors.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Literally the best Doctor out there! I have had many doctors over the years and nothing compares to Doctor Yeats

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014