Ratings for Dr. Glenn Posner

Dr Posner is a really great doctor. He is very calm, patient, kind, funny, and comfortable to be treated by. His nursing staff are just the same as he is. With some off the stressful procedures I had done there, he and his nurses were incredible.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Dr. Posner is always fast and efficient. I love that if I show up a little early they will see me early. I've never had to wait more than 5 minutes to see the nurse, and never more than 15 to see Dr. Posner after. Jackie and Mary are amazing. Would recommend.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

If there was an award out there for 'Best Obstetrician Doctor', it would have to go to Dr. Posner!!! Words cannot begin to describe the remarkable care provided to me from beginning to end by Dr. Posner. I was extremely fortunate enough to have Dr. Posner present for my delivery. Aside from receiving the best gift of my first child, having Dr. Posner there by my side was the next best thing, and for that I will always be grateful for. The competency of Dr. Posner and his team was inspiring. We appreciated the wealth of information he provided to keep us well informed, and the quality of time he spent with us during each of my OB appointments with him, for the time he took to talk with us to help us better understand all of my options, as well as the time he spent with us pre and post delivery. His bedside manner is impeccable and his willingness to address any concern, no matter how big or small is just one of the many reasons I loved about him. He is very knowledgeable, personable, professional and compassionate at what he does. Every step of the way, I always felt reassured that I was in the best of care with Dr. Posner. He and his staff are very efficient, thorough and always running on time. His staff is absolutely lovely to deal with, they are always on the ball and will go above and beyond for you. They are always so humble, friendly and you're greeted with a warm welcome each and every time you walk in the clinic or call his office. I could not have been luckier that Dr. Posner was my Obstetrician - he made my journey to being a Mom a dream come true and my first pregnancy a FABULOUS experience. I would recommend Dr. Posner wholeheartedly!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Dr. Posner is confident and capable. He approaches his patients with practical knowledge and compassion. He understands the gravity of his position and helps parents make the best decisions for their future babies. He knows how to stay calm in the face of challenges and his kindness is second to none!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Outstanding, pragmatic, great beside manner, and an extremely passionate OB/Gyn is only a few of many words on how I would begin to describe the wonderful Dr. Posner! He is an all around excellent physician and always greeting his patients with a warm smile. It was so heartening to have personally experienced the courteous, calming and efficient services Dr. Posner has to offer. Thank you so much for your professionalism and knowledge. I am and will be forever grateful to be in your care – the absolute BEST care to be in!!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Dr. Posner is an amazing Doctor! , his staff is truly amazing and are very flexible with your schedule. Unfortunately my baby was breached so he wasn't able to be there.. his staff is also truly amazing they always have a smile and asks how your doing, even when your 8 months pregnant and tired they say that you look great haha, I really do recommend Dr. Posner ! my next child I will be definitely be going with him again!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Dr. Posner is a wonderful Doctor, I am glad my family doctor recommended him for my hysterectomy. Hes such a genuine Doctor and will tell you as it is. His staff team was just amazing. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

I understand some of the criticism listed below, but I would still recommend Dr. Posner. I think that sometimes he tries to be funny, but it comes across as insensitive or arrogant. I did walk out of a couple of my appointments thinking “what a jerk.” Also, if you expect your obstetrician to walk you through every step of the pregnancy and request multiple testing as a cautionary measure, then he is probably not the right physician for you. Even with these criticisms, I had a positive experience. Dr. Posner followed the same format for each appointment (review test results, answer questions, whatever examination required that week) and that worked really well for me because I needed someone to help me sort through conflicting information. I always felt that I had his undivided attention and I really appreciated that he was honest when he did not know the answer to a question. This made me trust him. He has a laid back personality and will wait until test results are in before discussing options. In my case, I worried about the results of various tests because of my age and they all came back negative, except for a minor one. In short, I stressed out over nothing. I was also diagnosed and treated for hyperplasia before my pregnancy by another physician, who referred me back to my family physician for future biopsies. My family physician did not seem concerned. I had planned to inform her at my next appointment that I wanted a biopsy to make sure everything was fine, but Dr. Posner brought up the hyperplasia at my 6-week follow-up appointment and proposed a plan to deal with it. It meant that I had to undergo a Pap test, biopsy, and insertion of an IUD in one appointment, but it was a good solution for me. I worried about being able to manage the pain of these procedures in one appointment for weeks, barely sleeping the night before. To my great surprise, everything went very quickly (less than 5 minutes) and was relatively painless. In part, this is due to my body having been stretched through the pregnancy, but it is also because Dr. Posner knows what he is doing. Little things like using warm water, instead of cold water, for the speculum made a gigantic difference in me being able to relax my body (something I have not been able to do in the past), which greatly reduced the time needed and especially the pain. He should train other physicians (not just medical students) on how to do these procedures properly. My only criticism is that my appointments were rarely on time. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Great bedside manners. He always took the time to answer all of my questions, and address my concerns.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Dr. Posner is the best OB (Gynecologist) who I have ever seen. He took care of my second pregnancy this time and my C-section is done carefully and skillfully. Each time when I went to my apponitment with Dr. Posner, he and his nurse are always very nice and really make me at ease. Dr. Posner is punctual, polite and courtesy. He is very knowledgeable to the questions that I had, and well prepared for the details during the pregnancy. Each of my questions is answered professionally and clearly. He and his team is very experienced as well. His receptionnist Mary is very kind too. I appreciate Dr Posner for his care and expertise! In a word, he is an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

Dr. Glenn Posner's Credentials

• McGill University (Grad. 1999)

Assurant