You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Glenn Posner

Outstanding, pragmatic, great beside manner, and an extremely passionate OB/Gyn is only a few of many words on how I would begin to describe the wonderful Dr. Posner! He is an all around excellent physician and always greeting his patients with a warm smile. It was so heartening to have personally experienced the courteous, calming and efficient services Dr. Posner has to offer. Thank you so much for your professionalism and knowledge. I am and will be forever grateful to be in your care – the absolute BEST care to be in!!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Dr. Posner is an amazing Doctor! , his staff is truly amazing and are very flexible with your schedule. Unfortunately my baby was breached so he wasn't able to be there.. his staff is also truly amazing they always have a smile and asks how your doing, even when your 8 months pregnant and tired they say that you look great haha, I really do recommend Dr. Posner ! my next child I will be definitely be going with him again!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Dr. Posner is a wonderful Doctor, I am glad my family doctor recommended him for my hysterectomy. Hes such a genuine Doctor and will tell you as it is. His staff team was just amazing. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

I understand some of the criticism listed below, but I would still recommend Dr. Posner. I think that sometimes he tries to be funny, but it comes across as insensitive or arrogant. I did walk out of a couple of my appointments thinking “what a jerk.” Also, if you expect your obstetrician to walk you through every step of the pregnancy and request multiple testing as a cautionary measure, then he is probably not the right physician for you. Even with these criticisms, I had a positive experience. Dr. Posner followed the same format for each appointment (review test results, answer questions, whatever examination required that week) and that worked really well for me because I needed someone to help me sort through conflicting information. I always felt that I had his undivided attention and I really appreciated that he was honest when he did not know the answer to a question. This made me trust him. He has a laid back personality and will wait until test results are in before discussing options. In my case, I worried about the results of various tests because of my age and they all came back negative, except for a minor one. In short, I stressed out over nothing. I was also diagnosed and treated for hyperplasia before my pregnancy by another physician, who referred me back to my family physician for future biopsies. My family physician did not seem concerned. I had planned to inform her at my next appointment that I wanted a biopsy to make sure everything was fine, but Dr. Posner brought up the hyperplasia at my 6-week follow-up appointment and proposed a plan to deal with it. It meant that I had to undergo a Pap test, biopsy, and insertion of an IUD in one appointment, but it was a good solution for me. I worried about being able to manage the pain of these procedures in one appointment for weeks, barely sleeping the night before. To my great surprise, everything went very quickly (less than 5 minutes) and was relatively painless. In part, this is due to my body having been stretched through the pregnancy, but it is also because Dr. Posner knows what he is doing. Little things like using warm water, instead of cold water, for the speculum made a gigantic difference in me being able to relax my body (something I have not been able to do in the past), which greatly reduced the time needed and especially the pain. He should train other physicians (not just medical students) on how to do these procedures properly. My only criticism is that my appointments were rarely on time. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Dr. Posner is the best OB (Gynecologist) who I have ever seen. He took care of my second pregnancy this time and my C-section is done carefully and skillfully. Each time when I went to my apponitment with Dr. Posner, he and his nurse are always very nice and really make me at ease. Dr. Posner is punctual, polite and courtesy. He is very knowledgeable to the questions that I had, and well prepared for the details during the pregnancy. Each of my questions is answered professionally and clearly. He and his team is very experienced as well. His receptionnist Mary is very kind too. I appreciate Dr Posner for his care and expertise! In a word, he is an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

I had two pregnancies with Dr. Posner. Both experiences were excellent. His staff is incredible - they are quick to acknowledge you and my appointments were always on time. I really enjoyed how they tried to accommodate my busy schedule even though Dr. Posner is very busy himself. I had the pleasure of having Dr. Posner actually deliver my first baby. It was a calm and confident experience. When we thought there may have been issues at the start of my second pregnancy - Dr. Posner was very compassionate. - he was clear about what was happening and I felt very informed. Overall, I had a great confidence in Dr. Posner. All my questions were answered directly without any confusion. He has a great sense of humour and is very professional. I would have more babies just to see his staff again ... ok, maybe not! But they are just that great. He is worth the wait if he is not immediately available.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

I'm really shocked to hear any bad reviews of this lovely and caring Ob/Gyn. I wish he was a family physician because then I could see him more often. I guess you can't please everyone, but I'm really surprised because I found him really attentive through two pregnancies. He never leaves the room until all of your questions are answered. He has an ultrasound device in his office, so my husband and I got to see the heart as early as 9 weeks last time, which was really reassuring. Don't change, Dr.P! Thanks for everything.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Worst experience with a doctor ever. I insisted my husband come to one appointment with me to try to advocate for help and he was shocked at how awful the man was. He was actually surfing on his phone when I was describing my maternal depression. Some women are not just affected post-natal and he could have cared less.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Dr. Posner is an excellent doctor and a very nice "down to earth" guy. We need more doctors like him! To those of you that had a bad experience with Dr. Poster, keep in mind that he has bad days just like everybody else. Perhaps you went in his office with the wrong attitude. He is very busy with his practice, surgeries and I believe he also teaches. By far the best doctor, caring and very helpful. His assistant Mary is a sweetheart.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Dr. Glenn Posner's Credentials

• McGill University (Grad. 1999)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Outstanding, pragmatic, great beside manner, and an extremely passionate OB/Gyn is only a few of many words on how I would begin to describe the wonderful Dr. P..."

November 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Posner is an amazing Doctor! , his staff is truly amazing and are very flexible with your schedule. Unfortunately my baby was breached so he wasn't able to ..."

November 13, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Posner is a wonderful Doctor, I am glad my family doctor recommended him for my hysterectomy. Hes such a genuine Doctor and will tell you as it is. His sta..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I understand some of the criticism listed below, but I would still recommend Dr. Posner. I think that sometimes he tries to be funny, but it comes across as ins..."

June 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great bedside manners. He always took the time to answer all of my questions, and address my concerns. "

June 8, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "K1A9" to "K1H 1A2". Address has been updated from "None" to "1919 Riverside Drive". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16135260080".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Posner is the best OB (Gynecologist) who I have ever seen. He took care of my second pregnancy this time and my C-section is done carefully and skillfully. ..."

April 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had two pregnancies with Dr. Posner. Both experiences were excellent. His staff is incredible - they are quick to acknowledge you and my appointments were a..."

March 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm really shocked to hear any bad reviews of this lovely and caring Ob/Gyn. I wish he was a family physician because then I could see him more often. I guess..."

March 3, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Worst experience with a doctor ever. I insisted my husband come to one appointment with me to try to advocate for help and he was shocked at how awful the man w..."

February 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Posner is an excellent doctor and a very nice "down to earth" guy. We need more doctors like him! To those of you that had a bad experience with Dr. Poste..."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Posner is a lovely Doctor. He's timely, patient and very informative. His staff are amazing his nurse and admin staff are so kind and really make you at e..."

January 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Delivered my son and took great care of my wife. Has a great way about him, very calm always willing to answer questions. Excellent all around dr"

November 26, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Found him cold and arrogant and dreaded every visit.Could not book 6 week postpartum visit as there were no appointments for three weeks. Went to my family doc..."

November 23, 2014
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Posner is not great. I had him for my firs pregnancy and I found him to always be in a rush and to not mention important things unless I asked first. All he..."

November 13, 2014
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Extremely unpleasant and unpolite Doctor (never a smile or a nice word). He looks hating his job and his patients. Bad management of the delivery. The day after..."

November 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "By far the best OB/GYN I have been to!! Was referred to after 2 pregnancies by my GP to have a tubal done. He is punctual, polite, and straight to the point. I ..."

October 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had requested to switch doctors after my last doctor being a complete nightmare. When I met Dr.Posner I felt right at home, he and his staff made me feel very..."

September 6, 2014