Ratings for Dr. Glenn Posner

Aweosme doctor, nurse and receptionist. He won't tell you any more than you need to know unless you ask. Funny, caring team, Posner makes you feel very comfortable and like an old friend. Probably not for you if you're very serious and uptight, I can see some being offended by his personality. Took excellent care of me and baby. I was a young mother and always felt I was supported. Really wonderful people and I cant wait to see them again for my next pregnancy.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

He was an okay doctor. I found that he wasnt an easy person to talk to.. every question seemed like a stupid one in his opinion. He does make sure everything is going good in your pregnancy but even when you call the office for corcerns.. they are never reachable.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

He is a great doctor. I went to him for my first pregnancy and returned for my second. The staff is so friendly and Dr. Posner is down to earth, patient, and calm.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr Posner is a really great doctor. He is very calm, patient, kind, funny, and comfortable to be treated by. His nursing staff are just the same as he is. With some off the stressful procedures I had done there, he and his nurses were incredible.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Dr. Posner is always fast and efficient. I love that if I show up a little early they will see me early. I've never had to wait more than 5 minutes to see the nurse, and never more than 15 to see Dr. Posner after. Jackie and Mary are amazing. Would recommend.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

If there was an award out there for 'Best Obstetrician Doctor', it would have to go to Dr. Posner!!! Words cannot begin to describe the remarkable care provided to me from beginning to end by Dr. Posner. I was extremely fortunate enough to have Dr. Posner present for my delivery. Aside from receiving the best gift of my first child, having Dr. Posner there by my side was the next best thing, and for that I will always be grateful for. The competency of Dr. Posner and his team was inspiring. We appreciated the wealth of information he provided to keep us well informed, and the quality of time he spent with us during each of my OB appointments with him, for the time he took to talk with us to help us better understand all of my options, as well as the time he spent with us pre and post delivery. His bedside manner is impeccable and his willingness to address any concern, no matter how big or small is just one of the many reasons I loved about him. He is very knowledgeable, personable, professional and compassionate at what he does. Every step of the way, I always felt reassured that I was in the best of care with Dr. Posner. He and his staff are very efficient, thorough and always running on time. His staff is absolutely lovely to deal with, they are always on the ball and will go above and beyond for you. They are always so humble, friendly and you're greeted with a warm welcome each and every time you walk in the clinic or call his office. I could not have been luckier that Dr. Posner was my Obstetrician - he made my journey to being a Mom a dream come true and my first pregnancy a FABULOUS experience. I would recommend Dr. Posner wholeheartedly!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Dr. Posner is confident and capable. He approaches his patients with practical knowledge and compassion. He understands the gravity of his position and helps parents make the best decisions for their future babies. He knows how to stay calm in the face of challenges and his kindness is second to none!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Outstanding, pragmatic, great beside manner, and an extremely passionate OB/Gyn is only a few of many words on how I would begin to describe the wonderful Dr. Posner! He is an all around excellent physician and always greeting his patients with a warm smile. It was so heartening to have personally experienced the courteous, calming and efficient services Dr. Posner has to offer. Thank you so much for your professionalism and knowledge. I am and will be forever grateful to be in your care – the absolute BEST care to be in!!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Dr. Posner is an amazing Doctor! , his staff is truly amazing and are very flexible with your schedule. Unfortunately my baby was breached so he wasn't able to be there.. his staff is also truly amazing they always have a smile and asks how your doing, even when your 8 months pregnant and tired they say that you look great haha, I really do recommend Dr. Posner ! my next child I will be definitely be going with him again!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Dr. Posner is a wonderful Doctor, I am glad my family doctor recommended him for my hysterectomy. Hes such a genuine Doctor and will tell you as it is. His staff team was just amazing. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Dr. Glenn Posner's Credentials

• McGill University (Grad. 1999)

Healthnet