Ratings for Dr. M. Turabian

Dr Turabian is a FANTASTIC doctor! Yes, he is an older doctor, but I know him outside of a patient/doctor relationship and he puts a huge amount of time and effort into professional development. He stays current on research and new practices, and he is often asked to lecture across Manitoba (and Canada) due to his expertise. He is to the point, clear and concise. He does not 'sugar coat' his information, but instead tells you the truth in respectful manner.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

was very helpful and explained everything to me in a manner most respectful to me. I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

This Dr is awesome,He diagnosed my heart birth defect,got me to a surgeon who saved my life!!! Dr Turabian also fought for me concerning all the red tape concerning disability insurance issues!Thankyou so much!!!Dr Turabian

flag | Submitted January 15, 2011

Nice to my face, but wrote a scathing report to my doctor, blaming my poor stress test performance on the fact that I had gained weight since he saw me earlier. Didn't wait for the results of the test he himself had ordered, just went ahead and judged what he saw on the treadmill. Even suggested I'd had undergone open-heart surgery to stay on disability (1/2 my working salary as an office clerk - as if! Perhaps this elderly man has forgotten most of us don't get his pay!) Two weeks later my own doctor called to tell me that the actual test results indicated that my heart doesn't have proper circulation, and over 50% of it is affected when it is under stress. Maybe he was better in his day, or maybe he just recognizes obvious heart conditions - if he had done his job the first time I saw him perhaps I would have had the proper test and avoided having heart surgery too early. He proudly displays the Hippocratic oath - do no harm??? If you're fat, female & on disability, avoid him!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

Excellent! Explained everything extremely well and was kind and caring.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2008

Dr. Turabian is a wonderful doctor and his caring is as evident as his excellent skills. WE are blessed to have him in Brandon.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2007

Dr. Turabian has been my cardiologist for 18 years i would always recommend him to any one. Very supportive and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2007

Very thorough and relates to his patients very well. I was very pleased to have him as my cardiologist and felt I was in very good hands under his care.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2007

Takes the time to really listen to your health history , very easy to talk to ,keeps up with the current medical investigations ,doesn't talk down to you. I was very pleased.I left his office feeling confident that my health issues were dealt with in a professional and knowledgable manner. Brandon has a very good doctor and person in Dr. Turabian.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2006

Dr. is very thorough in his examination and very pleasant to talk to. first rate Cardiologist

flag | Submitted December 16, 2006