Ratings for Dr. Dominic D. Pennachio

Office staff: average, not overly helpful, wait on phone is too long, demeanor is impersonal/flat; Punctuality: Generally very punctual. Helpfulness: I have had Dr. P as my PCP for many years. He is a good doc, but not great. Lately I have noticed he is a little testy. I dont know if it is burnout or what, but his pleasant bedside manner I knew before is lacking now. He seems impatient, almost snippy. Knowledge: His knowledge is good. He has been practicing for many years. At a recent visit he had to look up something online that I was surprised he didn't know since the ailment is fairly common. Summary: I continue to go to him because I think, overall, he is a good doc. If I was a new patient, I probably would think twice about seeing him again. His nurse/assistant, Lana, is very good and she has worked with him for a long time.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

I've had Dr. Pennachio as my primary care physician for several years. I'm very happy with him. I think he is a fine Dr. He is very personable, communicates clearly and does a good job.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Dominic D. Pennachio's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Chestnut Hill, MA