Ratings for Dr. Howard H. Liu

He is just simply awful and stupid, you go to his office, he always tells you he is perfect , young, because he works three days, not eating meat and he pushes his Chinese medicine. I had shingles three years ago, his office was not open and he did not return my call the same day, next day or the day after when his nurse returned my call, she did not know about anti viral drugs. I had terrible case, I had to go to MGH walking in. I did not say anything about him. Now I have to say something., because Liu is a bad doctor. My friend blood test problem, Liu pushed her Chinese medicine. Also when my friend had deadly flu this year 2018, he pushed Chinese medicine. His nurse also spread rumors that no anti viral drugs left any how, when I told my friend about anti viral drugs since she had 4 days high fever. My friend called a couple of days later because she had high fever and would not stop, Liu pushed more Chinese medicine on her. She later had to run to walking in clinic, they gave her anti viral drugs. Liu has no morality, unbelievable. not sure where else to complain about him.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Dr. Howard H. Liu's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)