Ratings for Dr. Bernard Dobovicnik

I have found Dr. Dobo a very helpful doctor. I moved to Trail 7 yeras ago and when I tried to get a doctor due to my many medical problems including heart problems, diabetes and dimensia not one Dr. was willing to take me on as a patient but when i went to the offices of Dr. Dobo there was no question that he would take me on as a patient. There are to many good things that he has done for me over these past six and a half years. due to a very unfortunate accident he was forced to retire but he is thought of in the highest respect by many of his former patients.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2007

Dobo is always behind schedule. Why? He cares! He never rushes you and always has a good word to give. He listens,and gives sound advice. He sent me to the hospital for an emergency IV treatment. He showed up at bedside before the nurses could even begin. I'm certain there were patients still waiting to see him at the office (and were probably very angry) but his compassion and concern are worth the wait.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2007

He just passes you on without doing the proper tests. People die because of his negelence as he is always in a big hurry to do nothing for the next person! I quesion if he has a proper license !?

flag | Submitted May 3, 2007

I think Dr. Dobo is very inconclusive in his work and does not care enough about his patients to follow through with referrals to Specialists when needed. I know of of several cases where the patient has suffered/died because they didn't get the proper care they deserved. I wouldn't recommend Dr. Dobo to anyone! If the Doctor doesn't know the answers, he shouldn't be hesitant to follow through with referrals to someone who does!!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

Dr. Dobo always has a wait time and this is because he has many patients who require his compassion and knowledge. He has been very helpful to me personally and will send me to a specialist if so required. He is always happy and willing to see a patient as I have had a few last minute late appointments where he has been very willing to see me.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

Dr. Dobovicnik is a fabulous family physician. If the wait time is a downfall at his practice it is because he is compassionate and spends time with his patients, I know this from personal experience. The wait times are inevitable anywhere that involves health care. Good physicians are worth waiting for.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

good doctor but you always have to wait a unreasonable amount of time

flag | Submitted December 21, 2006

Professional and helpful - uses specialists and listens to patient needs - very caring

flag | Submitted December 16, 2006