Ratings for Dr. Asma Sayeed

We miss Dr. Sayeed. Unfortunately the staff of her clinic have always been so bad that despite all her professionalism and care, the overall experience is bad. Since she has left the clinic has gone down and worse. Reading the other comments here I think the majority agree with how great she was and how bad the staff were/are.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

I have never before had such poor and incompetent service. I honestly am baffled that this medical establishment is running. The receptionists lack simple customer service knowledge and manners. They do not follow up test results and personally an overall sincere lack of concern for the patient is evident. I've dealt with many medical professionals over the years and this by far is the worst hands down. I will never be back here again & it's too bad because I live in the community. I DO NOT recommend this clinic. Save yourself the stress and find a different clinic. #fromaveryunhappypatient #incompetent #poormedicalattention

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Dr. Sayeed is an amazing dr. She has been our family physician since we moved to Calgary 7 years ago. She is thorough, caring and knowledgeable. Her staff - Gina - at Tuscany is the best. If you need to get in for an appointment and you take the time to say hello and explain your issue to Gina, she will get you in if she can. Royal Oak is a little different and I prefer to not go there as the admins in the front are not friendly. Dr. Sayeed is also a miracle worker when it comes to getting referrals for the some of the top ranking specialists in Calgary. I have gotten into specialist in a reasonable amount of time for not only myself but also my kids. Dr. Sayeed is also very mindful about pushing pills. If she can recommend a natural way of addressing an issue she does. Thanks to her I am not popping muscle relaxants daily! Yes, sometimes you have to wait for to see her and you have to f/u on results but what dr don't you? It's your health - f/u on your own! You rock Dr. Sayeed!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

I have never been treated so rudely in all my life. The staff at Dr. Sayeed's office are aweful! Dr. Sayeed is okay. Instead of actually doing tests to find out what exactly is wrong with certain things she will just give you something that she feels you have, and when it doesn't work she tries another medication! Deffinatly not worth it! They also tell you one thing and when it comes down to doing it they start to tell you it will cost money when you have been told in the first place that it won't!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

Staff in Tuscany clinic are efficient, kind,& patient. Taken into consideration that they are extremely busy, I think other ratings would cut a bit more slack! Dr. Sayeed herself is knowledgeable, kind, thorough, and all round a great family physician.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2009

Dr. Sayeed has been our family physician for several years now, and we feel extremely lucky to be in her care! Dr. Sayeed is always pleasant even when the clinic is extremely busy, which it usually is. She goes out of her way to say hello when you are in the waiting room, which makes the wait that more tolerable. She is an extremely good listener, and this makes her diagnoses always correct. She is also extremely thorough and never makes you feel rushed. Because of her thoroughness, she can run late on her appointments, but I accept that with open arms knowing that we will get the same thorough unrushed attentiveness from her. Her knowledge is vast, and above and beyond, she is caring and concerned.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2009

Dr. Sayeed, you rock! I have been a patient of Dr. Sayeed's for about 3 years and have always found her warm and concerned. She can be rushed sometimes, but never misses anything and will spend the time you need. Considering the shortage of doctors we have in Calgary, I think we are lucky to have found her. If I have concerns, she will readily refer me to get further tests as necessary. Yes, I have always had to wait to see her, even when I went for my initial interview, but she informed me at that time that I could expect this as she gives each patient the time they need. I won't be looking for another doctor. I hope she continues practicing for many years to come. Staff can be rude, but she never is.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

Dr. Sayeed is our family doctor (my husband's, mine, our two young children). She is genuine, caring, attentive, pleasant, and very proactive. She listens to any concerns we have and addresses them, providing referrals to specialists when required, and addresses any concerns she has. Despite her own busy and stressful schedule, it is always a pleasure to see her. We are very lucky to have her as a family physician, and I have recommended her to others looking for a family doctor.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2008

Dr. Sayeed is an excellent physician. She not only has experince, knowledge and expertise; but she also has a very genuine, caring bed-side manner. What I like most about Dr. Sayeed is that she does not have a "Dr complex", when she is unsure about something she is honest and will refer on to the correct health care professional to deal with the issue. As a RN I have dealt with many physicians on a professional as well as person level. I count myself very lucky to have such a competent GP and I would highly recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2008

Every appointment with Dr. Sayeed is rushed, surficial, and minimalistic. I find that surprising since I've been forced to sit in the waiting room for at least 45min past my appointments. She is personally quite kind, well-spoken, and optimistic with a warm smile. Unfortunately, the quality of her demeanor isn't reflected in her practice. Though pleasant for the 5-10min you spend with her, she and her practice miss the mark of a quality medical care.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2008