Ratings for Dr. Tammy Kauffmann

Dr. Kaufman has been my GP for over 5 years now. I have no complaints! Yes, she can be "brief", for lack of a better term sometimes, but that's because she is busy. I have never felt as though I am being "rushed out the door". she has been practicing for a while and, I think, is quite knowledgable. When I call the day of for an emergency, they always fit me in. The staff are OK/ good, definitely not rude like some people are writing.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

Dr Kauffman although knowledgeable really lacks the ability to be compassionate and you need that to be a good doctor. She is way too stern, too rushed that you feel you are wasting her time and has a big ego. The reason why reviews are varied is that how she treats you is based on either mood or whether she likes you. If she has made up her mind that you are a nuisance then anything about you may alter your care. If she likes you she will do more for you. Her staff is for the most part really wonderful so surprised to hear of complaints.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Extremely disrespectful front staff. Totally appalled that such people work at such a good practice, especially the secretary who sits at the corner left.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr Tammy is great and am happy to be her patient. She does follow up after visits and she is the main reason I visit this clinic because her staff are very rude and unprofessional( esp Ang y). They should lean how to talk to patients in a healthcare setting, this is not McDonalds.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Amazing doctor but the front office staff need better training they are extremely disrespectful!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

It's really a shame that such a great doctor has such horrible, disrespectful secretaries working for her. I just phoned in to inquire about some test results, and was quite literally YELLED at by the secretary. I was polite, and I was brief. She had no reason to raise her voice like that. Sorry if you are busy, but guess what? I am busy. The world is busy. Time to stop treating patients the way you do. And this isnt the first time. You work at a medical office. Have an ounce of compassion and a little bit of class.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Tammy Kauffman seemed bothered every time I saw her. Her appointments are extremely brief. I've been suffering from a rash for over a year now and getting referrals were painful. She sent me to another terrible dermatologist who told me it wasn't a real problem and it would go away on it's own. I demanded she send me to a allergist and she scheduled another appointment with a dermatologist. When do I get a say about my health! Very little bedside manner and compassion. I once waited 3 weeks for a visit regarding a anxiety and a regular STD screening. After signing off on the lab forms for the STD tests she said she didn't have any more time for me and that I needed to schedule another appointment. She called me a difficult patient and then apologized for her rude behaviour by blaming it on the passing of someone in her family. My rash and anxiety issues are still far from resolved. Save yourself the trouble and find a better doctor.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

I agree Dr. Kauffman is a great doctor! The reason why she seems rushed is because she is extremely busy! Wouldn't you be if you were busy? I have no complaints about that; she ALWAYS takes her time with me, and is very thorough in her examinations. As for the receptionists, I find them all to be very nice. If you are polite to them, they will be polite to you, it's simple! Yes, I have called and been placed on hold for several minutes, but OBVIOUSLY there is a reason for it. Busy doctors=busy office! You just have to be "patient". Their job does not only consist of taking calls and booking appointments; you may want to pay close attention the next time you are sitting in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2010

First off, her front staff can be just a little more considerate when I have inquires over the phone and in person. They always make me feel like I'm wasting their time and their have better thing to do then talk to me. But the kicker came when I was shocked to find out that she never even read my recent lab results that clearly state I should go back for further testing (her response was Im totally fine). Needless to say, I'm shopping around for another Doctor, someone who cares.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2010

I started seeing Dr. Kauffman about 3 or 4 years ago. I find her to be compassionate, considerate, and conscientious. Her respect for her patient's time is phenomenol and I'm rarely kept waiting. When she is behind, it's usually because a patient was late. Dr. Kauffman takes the time to listen and books follow-up appointments appropriately. She takes the time to ensure you book your annual physical in a timely fashion. I find her to be straight forward and to the point, which is appreciated. One of the reasons I hesitate to move away from the area, is because I know that it will be hard, if not impossible, to find such a dedicated doctor like Dr. Kauffman. She's a rare breed in this day and age of social medicine. Other doctors (and many of them) should take a leaf out of Dr. Kauffman's book!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2009

Dr. Tammy Kauffmann's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.