Ratings for Dr. Arun Dosaj

Youre better off using Google. This guy diagnoses without sending out for diagnostics. I went across the road to the new facility with new doctors in Madoc. Arub Dosaj said heart failure, turns out it was a lung collapse from a past fall

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

better off sitting in emerge for hours.. it’s probably where you’ll end up after his diagnosis. you can go in and tell him what you think may be wrong and he’ll either write a prescription or tell you you’re wrong and it’s nothing.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

Staff is rude. He seems incompetent, unknowledgeable and has NO compassion for his patients.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Likes to pack as many patients in to make as much money as is possible. Doesn't do refills via pharmacy, non caring cold as ice staff, very poor waiting areas, no backup doctor or calls when on vacation, your on your own.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Very good doctor! Doesn't send you out for basic tests, short wait times, gets you in for appointments easily.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

This doctor gives out fake sick notes to people. License should be revoked. I urge someone to videotape him while he does this.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

I have been fortunate to have this doctor . He is very kind , understanding and helpful . Janet is a great asset to Dr. Dosaj, thank you for taking me on as a patient.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Doesn't seem to care about his patients, that much. Seems to be more interested in making the money.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

My husband was put on Crestor the doctor put fear in to him that he could have a heart attack. I told my husband you were on them when we lived in Cobourg and got hepatitis from them what are you thinking? In spite of my warnings and bringing up articles about the adverse effects and that it isn't a good drug, he trusted him and took them anyway. Within a months he was complaining about his arm aching and the side of his stomach and he had drastic muscle loss. He went off them but the damage was done and he got very ill. I went with him to the doctors and sat in on the conversation. The doctor flipped through his charts and said how long have you known you had liver disease? I was floored! When we moved here why didn't he look at his history? That would've been entered on the last few pages from his doctor in Cobourg, not buried deep in his files. My husband had liver cancer and died 3 weeks later. Negligence isn't strong enough, criminal is more like it but like most doc's, this country protects them and you can't go after them and it wouldn't bring my husband back anyway.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Dr D was my physician years ago. I stopped seeing him when he diagnosed me with Crohn's disease within the first 5 minutes of the appointment and without sending me for any testing. He also lacks any kind of bedside manner. Unfortunately he is still my parents physician. My father had high cholesterol which he could not bring down with diet alone and he refused to put him on a cholesterol lowering medication, instead tried to sell him some herbal remedies which he so conveniently sells in his office! I tried to convince my father to report him to the College of Physician's and Surgeon's but he was afraid of the repercussions for himself.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Dr. Arun Dosaj's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.