Ratings for Dr. Mark G. Seredowych

Always waiting on him! Horrible bedside manner! Have felt insulted by him more than once!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Rate the Doctor not the Staff !! Since 2013 Staff has changed. Staff consists of Medical Records and administration in charge of phones. There are no Nurses in this office, but Medical assistants. A real person can answer, however, not one person has the answer to all your medical questions. You will be directed to another voice mail. Also "Pharmacies" are supposed to contact the Dr. office not the patients for prescriptions, if staff receives faxed notice from Pharmacies for re-fills, Rx is then filled. Medical assistants cannot fill perscription requests they dont receive. You have the right to complain, but make sure your complaining about the right thing/person....And a Dr.s office you can walk into and be seen "non emergency" during business hours is a big perk.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Dr. Seredowych is a very kind, compassionate man. He spent a long time listening to my problems, and he spent more time reviewing my history than anyone. He even gave me a follow-up call himself, to check on me which no doctor has ever done. It can be hard to get through to the right person in his office, and the staff is like most these days, but he is a wonderful doctor. He does take walk-ins on certain days which I consider a huge bonus. You may have to wait a little while, but it is much better to go to your usual doctor than some urgent care or the ER.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

His office failed to refill a needed prescription three times after promising to do so. I spent four days trying to get my refill, and when I finally got past the incompetent nurses and spoke with Dr. Seredowych he treated me with complete contempt and disgust. I was shocked by his attitude towards me as a patient. I will NEVER go back to his office.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

this man was the rudest doctor w/non compasion i ever dealt w/ i have 10 yrs of medical records and alot health issues,i was referred to him and waited and then when my appt came he yelled at me about all,his other patients and there problems and didnt pertain to my ?,s and or looking into ,intrest of my important medical history!!important to me,hes been reported using every curse word he used and how!! i didnt ask for meds or even talk about it and he unleashed his anger on me,i left there feeling helpless,terrible,ashamed and angry,which one shgould not be subjected to,its called adding insult to injury!!!i, have alot pain issues and such and why should i suffer,,because there is a problem w/addiction?? alot w/doctors being addicted also if you look ,deep into it..care here in santa fes been horrible and painful experience ,even now w/records and mri and few grand down the toilet,yes its me i,m sure you remeber well what you said and who i am,you should be ashamed of your behavoir..

flag | Submitted December 22, 2010

Dr. Mark G. Seredowych's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Santa Fe, NM