Ratings for Dr. Yolanda Flores

I love the high energy Dr. Flores has and her attention to detail. She is very personable, attentive, responsive and offers suggestions when needed. I just love going to her and look forward to many more years of seeing her.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

I love her She takes the time to hear what you have to say. Sad to say I no longer have her as my DR as I have moved to NM. I wish she was out here. You are very lucky if you can get her as your DR. Cathy Hartman

flag | Submitted October 3, 2010

She is the best Dr.She is the only Dr. I don't mind going to.She listens and is caring.Have been ill for over 30yrs.have gone to many Dr.she was the one to discover my illness.I have moved to Ca.but drive 600 miles to keep her as my Dr. Brenda S.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2010

This is the best GP I have ever had. My whole family goes to her now including my husband. Unfortunately my daughter is off the insurance and has to see another Dr. I would recommend her wholeheartedly.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2010

Dr. Flores will take as much time as needed when she sees you and is a great listener.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2009

She is the most caring Doctor in this whole state also her staff is very nice and caring. I just wish there were more like her and Sandy Hessler.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2009

Very knowledgeable, asks questions and listens when you answer. Very good bedside manners, looks at you when you answer questions, not at the computer.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2009

Very good doctor...I spent 2 years in Dallas being tested for all types of cancers and other problems due to white blood cell counts, falling and spells of vertigo. My second visit to Dr. Flores with what I thought was an inner ear infection she saw symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis. She sent me to a neuro and they ran MRI and spinal tap confirm what Dr. Flores thought. She is a wonderful doctor and has great bedside manners. She listens, ask questions and is concerned about her patients. She is not afraid to say she is not sure about a problem and will send you to a specialist.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2008

Dr. Yolanda Flores's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

HealthPartners