Ratings for Dr. Teresa Chavez

Misdiagnosed myself and three other friends. Spends most of the appointment entering info on her computer. Fills prescriptions but very little useful information on getting better.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

My complaint is Dr T. Chavez closed her practice, and did not contact her patients. I need my files sent to my primary care give.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

I moved here from another state where I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis. I started seeing Dr. Chavez who became convinced that I didn't have RA and decided to take me off of my RA medication. After a couple of weeks I started to have RA flare-ups. I am now with another Dr. who is trying to get me stabilized again. Dr. Chavez thought because my condition didn't show up with the blood test that I didn't have RA; but not all of the people that have RA shows in the blood work. I did not like her attitude toward me when she was proven wrong, plus the unnecessary pain that she put me through.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2009

Dr. Teresa Chavez's Credentials

• Spanish

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Carson City, NV