Ratings for Dr. Parvin M. Jacobs

I want to recommend Dr. Modaber.She's a most professional,thorough physician. She interviews new patients,and she pays attention: I felt heard! In this day of a quick listen with a stethoscope, her attention to the details of my care and follow up with appropriate testing was way above today's standard. She has been my mother's physician for over 40 years and caught kidney cancer in time to save my mother's life. Dr. Modaber is wonderful to work with from a caregiver perspective, when my mom was having medical issues, this doctor always made time to see her and to work with me on changes in medication, etc. She paid attention my observations re: my mom's condition. Thus, I was so impressed I decided to make Dr. Modaber my own personal physician. I've never felt so safe and secure about my own health care. She is a caring, painstaking, attentive, and very kind professional, with great powers of observation and lots of clinical experience. I give Dr. Modaber an A+!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

This doctor kept me waiting for almost an hour and a half past my appointment time. The staff didn't even have the courtesy to explain to me, while I was waiting, that the doctor always runs behind schedule for her appointments. No one even attempted to apologize to me for the exceptionally long wait. Obviously the doctor couldn't care less if she keeps her patients waiting for hours on end. I even asked the doctor point blank, if she has ever run on time and she didn't even bother to answer me. Therefore, I am assuming she has never run on time and never intends to be on time for her appointments. When I eventually saw her for my scheduled visit and told her I was upset, because I had waited so long, she told me to make other arrangements, as she didn't want to take me on as a patient. Never in my life have I ever seen a doctor who had so little respect for her patients. She has a lot to learn about priorities. If it weren't for her patients, she wouldn't have a practice.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

Wow, better make sure your legs are shaved because you will be checked out head to toe, twice! She found my cancer when no one else did. Busy Dr. and busy office staff, but worth the wait! Love that all the blood, x-rays & ultra-sounds are done in the same bldg

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Parvin M. Jacobs's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1955)