Ratings for Dr. Nancy McNeilly

I never had to wait for Nancy, she was fantastic. She was there for me when I first found out i was pregnant and had some spotting.. almost 13 years ago!! I was devestated when i found out she had retired.. but like everyone else i was worried about her health too.. she did look very ill near the end there. I hope that she has found peace and happiness in her life. She did so much for all of us to be healthy moms that it is concerning she wasnt taking hte same care for herself. thankyou Nancy for all you ever did and I hope you are well! The staff at the Patricia Heights Clinic are bar none the best!!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

I agree with all the comments - she was a very good doctor, and made you feel like a friend. But it has been at least 3 years since i've been able to see her - always get a locum, with no consistency there. She only has coverage for less than half the time she needs, and appointments take a minimum of 3 weeks. She's lost some very good staff over the constant upheavel. I think that it is definately time to let her practice go - the quality of care is too inconsistent. I'm glad that i'm not the only one who thought her appearance shocking.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2008

I just found out Dr McNeilly closed her practice permanately. After my last visit I expressed concern directly to her for her own appearance as I was worried about her health and the baby in which she was carrying. I hope all is well with her and her young family and perhaps taking time off is what Nancy needed to be healthy once again. I know runners are slender, but this went beyond being fit. Sunken eyes, gaunt cheeks. I was shocked when I first saw her beautiful face looking so ill. I will miss her dearly and feel at a loss to find a new physician that I trust. Good Luck Nancy and thank you for the 10 years of care you gave my family. Lornel Lutz

flag | Submitted May 12, 2008

Many times not there - has replacement doctor - when she is there the wait can be more than 1 hour

flag | Submitted April 10, 2008

I have to agree that she is great when you get to see her but I haven't seen her for years as she is not available. I have always to see someone else. Howeever she is on mat leave with her second child and has brougt some one to cover for her for only 2.5 days and therefore to get a prescription refil I have to wait 20 days.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2008

Well, she is excellent. As with most Doctors, overworked and very busy. Do as I do, ask questions, dont rush, "you" are the patient, take control. As far as appearance, thats her business, maybe she is getting help, who knows so plz dont assume...find another Dr. but good luck, it took me years to find her,,,cheers

flag | Submitted September 10, 2007

Why is it that it is always impossible to get an appointment with her?? I can never get in the next day or day after. Usually have to wait at least three days or next week or I can see a different doctor instead who knows nothing about my history. This is always happening to me and needless to say, we will be looking for a new doc.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2007

She is a good doctor and knows her stuff. The problem is her own health. It is obvious she is anorexic and it is hard to see and trust a doctor that has issues like this with her own health. Very disurbing to look at her.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2007

She is a kind lady, I like her personally. She does seem rushed, my appointments are 7 minutes or less. She forgets past concerns, it seems she doesn't document well and I find that I have to re address follow up issues or it is missed. She delivered my Daughter and was off on Mat leave during my Pregnancy. I didn't feel as thought I bonded with her. It felt very disconnected. Really nice lady. I wish her well with her second pregnancy.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2007

Does this doctor ever work? I have recently changed doctors as I hadn't seen her for my yearly physical in 2 years. Getting an appointment to see her was impossible as she was always absent....She is friendly, but not helpful or excited to do anything extra.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2007