Ratings for Dr. Henry K. Osei

I don't understand why this guy bothers when he obviously doesn't care whether you're in his office or not. Was told "go find another doctor" and "we need to finish this finish this visit" .. "then go to urgent care" .. "do what you know works for your situation" ..and "I have other patients waiting" when I was only his office for 10 minutes. What "doctor" says these things?! .. Honestly the worst experience I've ever had with a so called medical professional.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

He was very attentive, helpful, and thorough. He took his time to understand my issue and actively looked for ways to solve it.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

I left my doctor because he was not addressing my persistent cough.Dr Osei stopped one of my medication and the cough stopped.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I needed a hypertension medication renewed because dr osei had only written it for 30 days instead of the usual 90 days.i called the office and asked that it be renewed and the receptionist said she would have it called in to the pharmacy and then call me back to confirm since i have to drive 6 miles. I waited and i waited and 1 hour turned into 4 hours and when i called the office back all i could get was the stuid answering machine. So i drove the 60 miles only to find that it had never been called in to them in the first place. Needless to say i have lost all confidance in this medical practice and will be looking for a new doctor next week.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

I have just moved here and was refered to DR Osei.I am amazed by his knowledge in diabetes.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

I just moved to Las Vegas and got health insurance. He was highly recommended to me by my father & sister because I needed am immediate appointment to refill my pain meds, I've been on the same pain management regimen for over 2yrs for my Chronic Pain condition. He didn't want to refill either so I had to compromise with a substitute to try. I've given it a few months and I'm the interim have been denied care for another minor issue that I ended up having to go to Urgent Care to handle and he refused to fill out disability paperwork despite knowing that I'm disabled outside of my chronic pain issue and he's never given me results from the blood work is had done during my first visit. Fast forward to today, I called to have him switch back to the pain meds that were working since I've considered calling off work and going to the ER twice - he's out of the damn country now! His receptionist/nurse can't call in narcotics and I was referred to another doctor!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

I saw the doctor for the first time and he took his time to check all my medications and made changes that have helped my condition.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

He is very unprofessional. Been suffering from abdominal pain over 7 months. . Been to ER 5 times and different drs. Dr Osei was referred by the ER. When I called for An appt I was told I could only make one if i changed my primary physician with my insurance company to him. I did. He pushed on my stomach, told me he didn't know what was wrong and referred me to a general surgeon. When he came back 15 min later with the paperwork I asked if this surgeon would send me for a GI series. He said"oh..I guess i should refer you to a gastroenterologist. Came back in another 10 min with a paper and a prescription. The script was for a pain reliever I am allergic to. . Which was clearly in my paperwork. When I asked for a different one he got angry and said he couldn't write one for anything else. When I told him about the allergy he said "oh". I took the script and said I would try it with benedryl. He said OK. I don't know how he ever got a license.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2014

this doctor listened to me when others did not take me serious.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

I concur ... this guy walked in, sat down, asked why I was there and then gave me some.idiotic plan of sting labs and returning in 6 months. ! I didn't make an appointment to get my issue addressed in 6 months. made me upset because he was following a classic care plan.designed to have you paying a copay for years before seeing any pogress. definitely one of those doctors who are only interested in you as an.insurance claim.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

Dr. Henry K. Osei's Credentials

• Univ Of Ghana, Med Sch, Accra, Ghana (Grad. 1992)