Ratings for Dr. Marc H. Rabin

Wonderful beyond words. He is what every woman hopes to have as a doctor who has such an important job bringing new life into this world

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Dr. Rabin is excellent!! He is very cautious listens to you never ever felt rushed!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone. He has to be the worst Doctor I have ever seen and if I had listened to him my daughter may not have been here today. Her heart rate was dropping my blood pressure was sky high and he did nothing. He is not friendly at all and was the worst Doctor I saw while I was in labor. When a different Doctor came on they took control and rushed me in for an emergency c section. Overall I don't think he even deserves 1 star on the scale. And he will be the last doctor in the world that I ask advice from.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

Excellent doctor!! Very caring and amazing. Best doctor in the whole practice in my opinion. (I've seen all of them at some point throughout my two prefnancies)

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Honestly the sweetest , most understanding person! He has always treated me with kindness and consideration. even though he wasn't able to deliver my children (hopefully this third one will decide to come out on a day he's on call!) he always came in to check on me after ward. He never takes any risk , he is very cautious and does the best possible thing for you and baby. I have had experiences with other obs and they can be very rude and dismissive. One ob i met made me feel as if i was such a waste of his time , i was humiliated. Dr. Rabin Would never make someone feel like that. He's just amazing!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2012

everyone is very helpful, Doc is kind and makes you feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

Truely one of best doctors. I had pregnancy complications with all of my children. When I was pregnant with my 2nd child I started seeing Dr. Rabin who is fabulous. He took great care of me to make sure that my pregnancies got to where they needed to be for a healthy baby. He never rushes you out of the office, always asks about my family, and always answers and concerns I may have. Now, he will be doing my hysterectomy and I have all the confidence in the world that he will do a great job. I would recommend him to anyone in a second. You don't find many doctors like him anymore.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

I have had Dr Rabin for 8 years, 2 children a miscarriage and the 3rd child on the way. I also had very heavy bleeding after the miss and he was always helpful, we tried different things not just the pill and his care has always been wonderful. You could not ask for a better ob or gyn.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2010

I've been a patient of Dr. Rabin for about 12 years now and I think he's great. You NEVER feel rushed and that's such a positive thing. I'm having my 2nd baby and Dr Rabin is again, providing very thorough, detailed, prenatal care.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr Rabin's for over 12 yrs now. He provided me with great gynecological care and when I became pregnant, he was a terrific obstetrician! While at the office, he is thoughtful and never rushed, like others have said, he makes a point to remember your family's names. He is very knowledgeable and respectful. Any time I have called the office, if one of the nurses can't help, he calls me back very quickly. He has always been very proactive in regards to my reproductive health, and for that I am very thankful.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2009

Dr. Marc H. Rabin's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal