Ratings for Dr. Ritu V. Dixon

I found Dr.Dixon to be a caring and well read professional. She listens well and lets you add your information to her's to come up with a personalized workable plan. I have some chronic issues that she is helping me work through. I have found her to be supportive and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

Dr. Dixon is very caring and polite. I gave a three for punctual since I have had to wait a long time in the waiting room, but I understand that it is because she is listening to another patients concerns. I appreciate having a doctor who listens. I have referred my spouse, daughter and several friends to her and all of them think highly of her as well. I have never had any insurance or billing issues and have seen her for a few years now.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

I would find another doctor! There are many more caring and professional doctors out there than Dr. Dixon. With Dr. Dixon, if you don't do exactly what she wants at exactly the right time then she will dismiss you as a patient! When she does release you as a patient they don't even have the respect to tell you! I had to find out from the pharmacy that had been trying to refill my medication. Take it from a nurse....see someone else!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

Too much attitude not enough listening to patients, Staff poorly trainedI would not reccomm this doctor

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

Stay Away! Bad billing and insurance practices. Doesn't process billing/insurance on a timely basis such as 1 to 2 years later. Won't provide a copy of your bill. I only receive a partial bill even after requesting a copy in writing as requested. Accepts your insurance to get you in and then no longer accepts it and you're stuck with the bill. Frustrated

flag | Submitted February 14, 2011

Very thorough with all aspects of patient care, good follow up on patients. Pleasant interaction with patient, will personally call patient at home if she has questions, answers to questions, test results, etc. Overall an excellent doctor based on knowledge, action taken and relationship with patients.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

Great doc!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2009

Dr. Ritu V. Dixon's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Banner Health