Ratings for Dr. Marius Conradie

Knowledgeable, caring, kind and friendly. Excellent doctor. I don’t care if I have to wait a bit longer sometimes. This is because he cares and never cuts the visits short leaving issues unanswered. Staff is nice and helpful. Yes, I would recommend dr. Marius Conradie.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

My initial visit with Dr. Conradie was wonderful. He was on-time, his clinic is clean, modern and presents a nice atmosphere. His staff was friendly too. Dr. Marius took the time to get to know me, understand my concerns, my medical history and generally my goals. His approach was friendly, with well-placed humor and most importantly, care. He was reassuring that we (not me or not him, but together) would get my health to where it should be. He gave me hope and encouragement that I would be back to a healthy status and he would help me on this path. I look forward to seeing Dr. Marius again and my journey towards health.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Dealt with Marius for many years. Knowledgeable and will go out of his way for patients. He cares about patients and very down to earth. Easy to understand. Excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

He do's sometime run behind but is so worth the wait has been our family doctor for year and can't fault him, very knowledgeable, really take care of this patients.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

The best doctor I have been to in Calgary. Bright, well trained & caring. Very easy to talk with, and always provides practical solutions.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

My husband and I are both patients of Marius. We find him and absolutely wonderful doctor. My husband and I are both athletic and find that Marius works in a collaborative manner with us to see us through the self induced wear and tear that our athletics and, unfortunately, age is placing upon our bodies. When something more serious comes up, Marius escalates it to the appropriate medical official. Personally, I consider myself fully responsible for my health and my doctor my partner in that role. Marius completes that role. Oh - he has a sharp sense of humor and that's fantastic. Sometimes he's a bit late but isn't that to be expected. We're in a doctor's office, not an assembly line. Some patient's require longer and some less that's just how things flow. Anyway, I'm happy and like him.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr Conradie is a very busy Doctor, unfortunately this is a detriment to his patients. He is not punctual so expect to wait 45 minutes on average. You may or may not get acceptable care the day you are seen depending on how many patients are booked. He is an advocate for medications and soon you find yourself on too many and your health starts to decline. The staff appear to have no control and it makes them curt and sour with the patients. I don't find anyone particularly helpful . A declining practice and dangerous prescribing habits.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

You wait at LEAST 30 min past your appt time usually 45 to an hour. Doesn't respect my time. He never looks at your chart ahead of time so you have to explain everything over and over. I've seen him twice in a week and he still has no idea who I am. Nice man but good lord, get it together.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

He always puts his patients first! A Dr who cares about our family and your family history.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Best doctor in the city. Amazing bedside manner, takes every problem seriously and picks up on things missed by other physician s.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr. Marius Conradie's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients