Ratings for Dr. Marius Conradie

Very kind, good listener! has been spot on with various diagnoses over the years. truly appreciate him.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

I have been a patient for 7 years. He is well worth the wait. Very thorough and caring.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

do not go to this doctor unless you love waiting in the wait area for an hour, then immediately get rushed out of his office so he can tend to his other patients who've been waiting forever. he needs to organize his time and priorities. thank god I wasn't there for ob/gyn reasons as I think a mustache is unhygienic.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Rude attitude. Would rather prescribe pills rather than listen and find a solution.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Amazing doctor. Simply the best I've ever had. Always addresses all concerns and has excellent bedside manner. Very knowledgeable and takes ever concern serious. He truly cares about his patients and will never rush you or diregard any of your concerns. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

I have nothing but the very best to say about Dr Conradie. He is one of the most conscientious doctors I have known in my life, who is caring, understanding and professionally very experienced. He will ensure you get the opportunity to go over everything and leave with an understanding of your issues. This can and often will take a bit more time in some cases, but with that knowledge you need to be a ‘patient’ patient if you want to get the benefit of his consultation and care.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Long waits, physician doesnt listen. Front staff dont know what they are doing.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

I find Dr. Conradie a caring and encouraging professional. I am very happy to have found a great doctor.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Knowledgeable, caring, kind and friendly. Excellent doctor. I don’t care if I have to wait a bit longer sometimes. This is because he cares and never cuts the visits short leaving issues unanswered. Staff is nice and helpful. Yes, I would recommend dr. Marius Conradie.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

My initial visit with Dr. Conradie was wonderful. He was on-time, his clinic is clean, modern and presents a nice atmosphere. His staff was friendly too. Dr. Marius took the time to get to know me, understand my concerns, my medical history and generally my goals. His approach was friendly, with well-placed humor and most importantly, care. He was reassuring that we (not me or not him, but together) would get my health to where it should be. He gave me hope and encouragement that I would be back to a healthy status and he would help me on this path. I look forward to seeing Dr. Marius again and my journey towards health.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Dr. Marius Conradie's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients