Ratings for Dr. Marius Conradie

He do's sometime run behind but is so worth the wait has been our family doctor for year and can't fault him, very knowledgeable, really take care of this patients.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

The best doctor I have been to in Calgary. Bright, well trained & caring. Very easy to talk with, and always provides practical solutions.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

My husband and I are both patients of Marius. We find him and absolutely wonderful doctor. My husband and I are both athletic and find that Marius works in a collaborative manner with us to see us through the self induced wear and tear that our athletics and, unfortunately, age is placing upon our bodies. When something more serious comes up, Marius escalates it to the appropriate medical official. Personally, I consider myself fully responsible for my health and my doctor my partner in that role. Marius completes that role. Oh - he has a sharp sense of humor and that's fantastic. Sometimes he's a bit late but isn't that to be expected. We're in a doctor's office, not an assembly line. Some patient's require longer and some less that's just how things flow. Anyway, I'm happy and like him.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr Conradie is a very busy Doctor, unfortunately this is a detriment to his patients. He is not punctual so expect to wait 45 minutes on average. You may or may not get acceptable care the day you are seen depending on how many patients are booked. He is an advocate for medications and soon you find yourself on too many and your health starts to decline. The staff appear to have no control and it makes them curt and sour with the patients. I don't find anyone particularly helpful . A declining practice and dangerous prescribing habits.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

You wait at LEAST 30 min past your appt time usually 45 to an hour. Doesn't respect my time. He never looks at your chart ahead of time so you have to explain everything over and over. I've seen him twice in a week and he still has no idea who I am. Nice man but good lord, get it together.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

He always puts his patients first! A Dr who cares about our family and your family history.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Best doctor in the city. Amazing bedside manner, takes every problem seriously and picks up on things missed by other physician s.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

He is completely and utterly useless. After seeing him yesterday, I will only go back to get test results, and then find a new doctor to figure out what is actually wrong. He prescribes a pill for everything, without ever caring to find the root of the problem. I have had numerous prescriptions that I didn't fill because he never, ever tried to find what was causing the problem in the first place. Everything I have talked about is dismissed, and he just tells me what he thinks is wrong. I have multiple symptoms of something, and he is just treating what he wants to. And recommending surgery when there are other, more effective options. I don't really know why I have seen him for so long. Definitely a dangerous doctor.

Submitted November 15, 2016

I have just started seeing Dr. Conradie and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about him, after 3 yrs of my previous Dr. mismanaging my concerns I found Dr. Conradie listened to my concerns and so far has followed up on all tests requested. I have found him to be a breath of fesh air after my previous 3 yrs of my Dr. not listening and the staff are wonderful.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

I've personally had a great experience with Dr Conradie and looking forward to seeing him again at his new clinic.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

Dr. Marius Conradie's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Wellpoint