Ratings for Dr. Dara P. Aliff

Drs. Lao and Aliff are two of the most caring, considerate and professional doctors I know. Love their office staff as well. I would highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2018

Drs. Michael Lao and Dara Aliff are simply put the best of the best. Charleston, West Virginia is lucky to be Home to these two compassionate and skilled Medical Professionals. They care for their Patients like they are Family. Their Staff are kind and welcoming. I was so blessed to be cared for by this office with all three of my pregnancies. Dr. Dara and Dr. Mike are amazing Doctors and even better people. I highly recommend them and their office.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2018

Dr. Aliff was recommended to me when I moved to Charleston and was pregnant with my third child, and is by far the best OB I have ever had. She took wonderful care of me throughout my pregnancy. She is knowledgeable, competent, reassuring, thorough, and kind hearted. I can never thank her enough for safely delivering my baby girl into this world, and for her capable, comforting manner throughout the delivery. I see her still for annual exams. I’ve never had any issue with the office not calling back, prescriptions being filled, etc. and I’ve always found her staff and PAs (who I did see on occasion when she was unavailable) to be helpful and friendly. Choose her. She’s wonderful.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Dr. Aliff and Dr. Lao are wonderful doctors. They delivered both of my children. Their bedside matter is fantastic. The staff are all wonderful! I would recommend both doctors to anyone. I would and have trusted both doctors with my life and my children's lives. Dr. Aliff delivered my sisters 3 children and there was never an issue with any of those deliveries. They were all c-sections.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Dr Aliff has always been exceptional. I caution people who read these reviews to understand that sometimes people completely lie. I work with her closely on the OB floor and I can assure you that the c section without anesthesia and almost dying NEVER happened. If any of her patients require emergency deliveries, it is no way her fault as most of the time that is completely out of the physicians control. I trust her completely as a patient and a long time labor and delivery nurse. If she was ever accused of not rounding on a patient post operatively, I can assure you it was because she was out of town and had arranged appropriate coverage.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Dr. Aliff was very kind to me in the beginning. I trusted her. My mistake. My epidural did not take. Horrible, traumatic C Section without anesthesia. I hemorrhaged after delivery and almost died. I never saw her during my 9 day hospital stay after delivery.

Submitted October 24, 2015

In the 4 years I had her as a doctor and visited her office 6 times, I've never laid eyes on her. I've been passed off to others assistants. Prescriptions refill requests are faxed into the office by the pharmacy and not refilled for days. This is a real problem when you are on birth control pills. They are never call back. The after hours answering service cannot help. They just tell you to call back during business hours when no one answers the phone.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

I found the office staff to be very unorganized. They put you on hold and do not get back on the line when I call the office. I never received phone calls for lab work, or testing, etc. unless I called. I waited a good amount of time to see Dr. Aliff at every visit. Even if I got called back there in a short amount of time, I would be waiting in the gown on the table for way too long. Would not go back.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

office staff is horrible They never return calls or let the doctors know what is going on. I have been a patient with Dr. Aliff for 6 years and she delivered my daughter. She is Wonderful and so are Tara and Lao. I would recommend her to anyone but the staff needs to get it together.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Great bedside manner; Knowledgeable about a variety of things; Caring; Takes time to answer all your questions; Fairly punctual for appointments; Will follow your birthplan; etc. We delayed moving out of state so that she could deliver this pregnancy for us!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

Dr. Dara P. Aliff's Credentials

• West Virginia School Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Charleston, WV