Ratings for Dr. Jerome Johnson

I used to have a major fear of the Dentist. I started seeing Dr. Johnson and began to feel much better about going to the dentist! He explains everything and is very honest. He knows about my fear and knows I do not like to see the instruments laid in front of me so he will go out of his way to move them and make sure I am comfortable! Would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Never going to anyone else! Not only is Dr. Johnson my favorite dentist.. he's one of my favorite people! Love this guy!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Absolutely THE BEST dentist I have ever been to. Staff friendly and polite. Excellent service.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

The best. 😊 Considerate. Intelligent. Patient. Understanding. Knowledgeable. Caring. Thoughtful. Talented. Gentle. Thorough. Comical.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Been to a number of dentists from Ontario to Newfoundland but have been seeing Dr. Johnson since he took over the practice in Paradise and wouldn't go anywhere else. Salt of the earth and tells it like it is. Staff are always as friendly as Jerome and very pleasant Makes going to the dentist a little easier?

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

I have been going to dr.johnson for years, and now I also have all my family seeing him, kids, husband, mom, sister, aunts etc...we all love him. Very down to earth guy and he and his staff make you feel like home. Appointments are always on time and I find you are never rushed, he sits and explains to me exactly what is going on, as well as just chats and ask me how I'm doing and my family. I love him and the staff.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

I open the door and am greeted warmly. I sit down and read magazines until the time of my appointment. I am ushered into a room with full equipment and a TV (I can have the remote too). Everything is explained. We laugh, and I don't cry. He tells me in a nice way what he recommends - and doesn't make me feel rushed - the choice is always mine, but he'll talk me out of it if it's not the right one for my health. Dr. Johnson is a great guy and a great dentist. I would recommend his practice to anyone. Everyone in that place is always smiling and helpful.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Johnson for many years, he was and still is my children's dentist, now my daughter takes her children to him. A visit to Dr. Johnson's office is like visiting a family member. Staff are friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

i am 70 plus. have seen a few dentist in my life. dr j is the best. he has a lot of good gualities. concerned about your dental health. very knowlegable. very understanding. performs his skills guiet well. excellant person and professional.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2013