Ratings for Dr. Jennifer A. Biglow

Dr biglow has been our (my husband and me) dermatologist for years with various kinds of treatments including surgery. We find her to be thorough, thoughtful and attentive. I have found her surgical results to be superior to those of plastic surgeons I have used.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

Dr. Biglow met with me for almost 2 minutes and prescribed 2 meds to clear a rash. When asked what she thought the rash was, she said she had no idea and to try both creams for a month and see if they help. I didn't feel like she was invested helping me heal and did not appreciate doling meds without a clear explanation. I do not recommend this clinic, it was a waste of my time and money.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Very disappointed with my first impressions with Dr Biglow, She only sat with me for less than 5 minutes,When I was asking questions I felt like she wasn't focusing on me, she was rushing to leave the room. She prescribed a drug to use it for 2 months but the instructions on the medicine do not use for more than 2 weeks. I would not recommend this to other people. So be careful making an appointment.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

very knowledgeable, warm, friendly, made me feel at ease. Great listener.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

When I walked into the office and stood at the check-in desk, the staff ignored me to continue their office gossip until I said, "excuse me, I need to check in." I showed up 10 minutes before my appointment time. 30 minutes AFTER my appointment time I was showed into an exam room, and 15 minutes after that the doctor finally came in. Rather than apologizing for the wait or even asking questions about my condition, she just glanced through my chart and started writing out new prescriptions. I was miffed, but figured she was trying to make up for lost time. But then after she had written the prescriptions without asking for details of my condition, she wanted to chit-chat about what's going on in my life. If you're already an hour behind for an 8:30am appointment, small talk is not needed. And it's certainly no substitute for talking to the patient about the reason they actually came to your office.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2007

First dermatologist able to clear my son's acne.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2006

Dr. Jennifer A. Biglow's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1983)

Commercial Insurance Company