Ratings for Dr. Paul Walton

I was extremely nervous in the run-up to having some teeth removed under a general anesthetic but Dr Walton and his staff made me feel at ease before the operation, everything was explained in detail and the after care was professional. I had never had a tooth removed before and was expecting pain, swelling, bruising but none of these occurred. I would absolutely recommend Dr Walton.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

The worst possible medical professional you could choose! Very condescending team (dentist and staff). The staff is very rude. The dentist actually refused to see my after I had complications. He blamed over-the-counter Advil and Tylenol for my issues. Gave me bogus information which a General Physician disputed (yes, he sent me to a General Physician when I complained about issues post-surgery). Very bad experience. I wouldn't recommend this guy to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Never had a problem with either the Doctor or his staff.My missus is having 3 teeth removed soon, 2 of them are wisdom teeth. If I hadn't received good service from this surgery I wouldn't be taking her there that's for sure.She is a very nervous patient.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

Good, fast extraction. Pretty non-eventfull. I lost part of my jaw-bone with the tooth, but apparently that was not unusual in my situation. I would not go out of my way to go back to him or to denigrate him.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

The biggest complaint and concern for this medical practice are the receptionists and/or general office staff. Numerous occasions I am confronted with a harsh tone by the receptionist urging to call back at a more convenient time (I’m sorry convenient for who?) The elderly women (office staff or Walton's medical assistant)complained to the receptionist that Dr. Walton has too many scheduled wisdom teeth extractions today in the waiting. Is that even ethical practice while patient's are waiting for surgery?

flag | Submitted December 31, 2013

I just got all 4 wisdom teeth removed yesterday and it was as pleasant as oral surgery can be. I had a consultation with Dr. Walton about a month ago where he reviewed my x-ray and discussed the surgical procedure as well as risks/complications/etc. The staff were very helpful and got me the earliest available surgery date. On the day of, I was brought into a relaxing room with a massage chair and was told the steps of the surgery. The operating staff were very friendly and helped put me at ease. Overall time spent at the centre was just over an hour. The only thing I feel I need to mention is that Dr. Walton talks quite fast so it might be a good idea to take notes (especially for post-op instructions). Overall, I'm pleased with the care I received!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

turned off by the front desk staff. they were rude, and very unfriendly. Not one smile did i see my entire hour there waiting for my consultation. Doctor was good, however he should consider getting some front desk staff who arent complete bitc*hes

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

Dr. Walton is very professional. From the time I came for my initial visit, I felt comfortable, and was at ease knowing I had a great doctor to care for me. I had two wisdom teeth removed (one impacted, the not). He first introduced himself. He showed me an x-ray of my entire jaw and explained to me what would happen once I had the procedure. He also told me of the risks, and asked me if I had still wanted to proceed. At the time of the procedure, he explained everything he was going to do so I knew what to expect. Before each thing he did, he would quickly let me know what was going to happen (e.g. you will feel a grinding, you will a little feel pressure, it will sound like, etc.)I was initially to get all four wisdom teeth out but had a cold sore on one side, he said we can go ahead with it if I wanted, but it may make my cold sore worst. I am scheduled to see him again this Friday. He really does care, and I would recommend everyone to him if I could! Very friendly staff also!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Just had a lower wisdom tooth removed by Dr.Walton. The Dr. explained all risk factors in the consultation and I was treated very well by his friendly staff. The whole procedure went very smooth and on time. I am very pleased by the outcome. Thanks to Dr.Walton and the staff. J.G.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

The reason for up front payment was made clear after the needle slammer was finished with my lower wisdom tooth. He busted it off as the pliers slammed into my top teeth. He ground out the socket with lightning speed. The room was older and not very clean. The gloves were touching everything before they went into my mouth. They gave me sun glasses covered in finger prints and contamination from others before me. They were for the flying juices! The tools were laid out on my chest. This must have been the way it was in the old west. The only exception was the freezing. Those needles went hot and heavy into the soft tissue. There was no little swab of numbing agent to soften the blow. It could be that I had asked the front staff why they were so pushy about getting the payment up front. The response was rude to say the least. It was obviously a question that had been asked before. I should have left at that point, but are we not supposed to trust our dentists? I guess not.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011