Ratings for Dr. Anthony P. Sertich

Well let me start off by saying Dr. Sertich and his Wonderful Staff changed my Life and I Could Not be Happier. I have seen every ENT and Allergist in San Antonio and all they ever wanted to do was treat me Medically. I needed something more. I first saw Dr. Sertich on the morning show on Kens 5, he was talking about everything he could do to help patients like me that had suffered from Allergies and or Chronic Sinusitis. I was very Surprised that he could perform a procedure called Balloon Sinuplasty and I would have a 98% chance of improving my overall symptoms. Who wouldn't want that after being on meds all my life? So I gave them a call and went in for a Consulation, not to my surprise I was an excellent Candidate. All of his girls, Priscilla, Natalie, Susie were Very Nice and Helpful, they always had a Smile and I always felt welcomed every time I had an appointment. Surgery went Great!! Dr. Sertich Really knows his stuff!! I give him n his staff A+++++++ and would recommened them.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

The doctor himself seemed honest...but his office manager Susie was not. Her manipulation caused over 3 months of delays and now I am going to a new doctor. She constantly lied. I don't think there was one word that came out of her mouth that was not a lie. The insurance company, in this case Blue Cross, keeps records of all their conversations and let my wife know exactly what was said to Susie and when. I could not get over the feeling I was being lied to and manipulated. I cannot stand Susie and want to never see her again.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

I was very impressed by the professionalism and courtesy of both Dr. Sertich and his staff. The staff always made sure I understood everything that was happening and that would be involved with my procedure. Dr. Sertich went through great pains to make sure I understood my condition and the various methods of resolving my issue. I highly recommend Dr. Sertich and his staff.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2012

I had been seeing an allergist for over 5 years with constant headaches, congestion, equilibrium issues and sinus infections. Nothing seemed to help. After seeing Dr. Sertich, I can now breath better, smell better and taste better! Plus the pressure and headache are almost 100% gone. His team was very informative and friendly. We first tried the balloon sinuplasty, which helped a lot, but the build up and polys were so bad, I ended up having sinus endoscopy surgery. This was my first surgery and naturally I was scared, but I'm so glad I went through with it (everything went so smooth)! When some of the labs came back, it turned out my body had become immune to the medication my allergist regularly prescribed me to treat the infections.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

Before I had my surgery on my sinus and throat I could hardly breath or swallow. After the surgery my breathing was 100% better and I wake up in the morning feeling like I had a good night sleep (well rested). Where as before I would wake up several times a night and woke up the next morning feeling like I never went to bed. Dr. Sertich, takes the time to fully explain the surgery he performed on my sinus and throat. He stayed close contact with me after the surgery where he seen me every couple weeks then out to three months and now I won't see him again until six months. Even though the surgery is really rough, the end results are worth all the pain! Thank you Dr. Sertich and your staff for helping me!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012

Of all the doctors that I have received treatment from over the years, Dr Sertich stands out by far the best. His medical expertise, listening skills, compassion and ability to connect with you, as only a friend could, makes the world of difference when dealing with delicate medical issues!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

Great doctor! I searched for many and he was the best. Dr. Sertich is very knowledgable and very kind.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2012

Really, I can't be more emphatic about this - Dr. Sertich's surgery changed my life! I have been suffering from severe sleep apnea for years now and wasn't willing to do anything about it. My wife put her foot down. She wasn't going to let me keep her up all night snoring and wheezing and scaring her to death when I stopped breathing. Dr. Sertich spends a lot of time with each patient, so you could be there awhile. He was genuinely able to diagnose all the issues I was having and chose the procedures I would need based on just that, necessity. I am a new person. I'd never realized how much I'd been suffering. I'd been feeling bad for years and had no real explanation. I really wish I'd done this years ago. I'm sleeping through the night. Sleeping so quietly my wife's had to check just to make sure I'm still alive! Now that I'm sleeping, guess what?!? She's sleeping too! I cannot recommend Dr. Sertich enough!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

Highly recomend this doctor. Suffered for 12 months. 2 days later like a miracle, felt like a million bucks.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

In August 2011 I had sinus surgery, correction of a deviated septum, and a laser removal of a portion of my tonsils. This was after years of me being terrified to do surgery. I had never experienced really any pain before, so it was a big step for me! Dr. Sertich is the ONLY doctor I would recommend for your sinus issues and surgery. He is the BEST and makes you feel so comfortable. His staff members are fantastic as well. All in all, I know this experience wouldn't have been the same if I went to another doctor. If you are scared of the surgery - don't be. If you are considering another doctor - don't. Take advice for the paranoid, worry wart (me), it's worth it in the end, and you will be in great hands!! :-)

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

Dr. Anthony P. Sertich's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1981)

Neighborhood Health Plan