Ratings for Dr. Dean L. Weber

I got a filling at this location and the filling was not done correctly, causing me to be in pain. I tried to schedule an appointment but the office was all out on vacation (the office is never there for a full week, for example never working thursday afternoons) so I had to wait 2 weeks to be seen to fix the problem. When I went in to fix the problem Dr. Weber told me to take some motrin and wait another two weeks. I was shocked! My tooth was fine before I received their services and now they won't fix the problem? I told him that I was not happy with this outcome and he told me to come back in two weeks and see the dentist (they recently added a new dentist) who actually did the filling. So now they expect me to be in pain for over a month. I have never been so dissatisfied with service in my life. I will never use this dentist again and do not suggest going there.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

GREAT DENTIST AND THE BEST TEAM IN THE GRAND RAPIDS AREA

flag | Submitted December 15, 2006

Dr. Dean L. Weber's Credentials

• Univ. of Detroit School of Dentistry (Grad. 1985)