Ratings for Dr. Creed L. Wait

I don't recommend him. He is so rude like his wife. If you have any question go to Texarcana, TX and ask for them.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Wait by my PCP because my blood pressure was extremely difficult to control. My experience with Dr. Wait was quite pleasant. I found him to be quite brillant, capable, very knowledgable, and a great listener. Dr. Wait managed to get my blood pressure under control within a short period of time. He did not just merely treat my symptoms, he went further to determine and address the underlying cause of my blood pressure issues. I am quite grateful and extremely impressed with his services.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

He was the hospitalist at hospital my mother was in. He was very rude!!!! Walked out of room while she was asking something. His excuse was he could only remember one thing at a time. He could have brought the chart or computer in the room!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

My ob/gyn insists he is a good DOC. I have had a few unpleasant experiences with him not LISTENIG to all my ailments.. HAD TESTS done over a month ago and and called several times... Nurse said they would send report.. HAve NEVER recieved...

flag | Submitted October 17, 2009

Dr. Creed L. Wait's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Scottsbluff, NE