Ratings for Dr. Thomas T. Jeneby

The staff and Dr. were very comforting and I'm very happy and excited for my surgery coming up. I have full trust in the Dr. to know he took his time to listen to my concerns I'm looking forward to my awesome transformation!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Will definitely recommend Dr. Jeneby to all my friends wanting breast augmentation. My experience with him and his family home staff has been awesome. Very professional and honest.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Do NOT spend your money here! So unhappy with my results...will most likely have to have revision surgery. This surgery was supposed to make me feel confident but now I feel more self conscious than ever. He's very arrogant and once he has your money, you will never hear from him again. Terrible, terrible decision to go through him...spend your money on a doctor who cares.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I was greeted with the usual smile. My wait was minimal. I had my ports removed from my adjustable implants. Dr.Jeneby greeted me and checked my breast before his Surgical Assistant performed the removal. She was very kind and professional. She gave me thorough postop instructions to follow. Katrina gave me a warm welcoming and had my appointment scheduled to follow up. She's worked with me since my first visit until now. She's absolutely fantastic. This staff is great and Dr.Jeneby is super sweet and thorough. Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

The staff was very friendly and my consultation went very well. I felt immediately comfortable and felt my consultant was very heartwarming and answered any questions I had. She was very knowledgeable along with experienced. I will deff be giving my recommendation

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

My experience & surgery went very smoothly and the nurses were very nice and accommodating. Dr. Jeneby was amazing and always had a smile on his face. I wasn't nervous but eager to get my BA surgery done and start healing. Dr. Jeneby gave me precise pre & post surgery instructions for a speedy recovery. Dr Jeneby and his staff were all amazing and I couldn't have asked for a better doctor!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I had a very nice and pleasant experience. The procedure was administered in a quick and comfortable session. The staff is friendly. Prices are reasonable, especially if their club membership is used for a yearly routine to maintain the best results.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

The service was superb...everyone was very nice & helpful, especially the M.A. Katrina Wooton, she answered all my questioned & was very knowledge & made me feel valued. I'm definitely returning & giving them my business.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Very professional and welcoming! My first visit as a consultation and was an experience! I felt comfortable with staff and with Dr Jeneby. Straight forward and can't wait for surgery day!!!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

I am extremely satisfied with Dr. Thomas Jeneby and his amazing staff. Consult, pre op , surgery and post op appts have been carried out with such professionalism and great customer service. Appointment reminders via text and email have helped greatly. I would highly recommend Dr. Jeneby and I already have! My experience has been hands-down outstanding. I love the atmosphere and energy at his office and I always feel very welcomed.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr. Thomas T. Jeneby's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.