Ratings for Dr. Thomas T. Jeneby

$18,000 for a mommy makeover/liposuction to saddle bags and I wish I would have trusted my gut instincts from the beginning. He bragged about being finished in 2 1/2 hours and my question to him was “WHY”???? I was left with a tummy scar that was way too high to cover with anything I wore, two breast/areolas that look nothing alike and two lopsided thighs. He attempted to fix my tummy tuck and the left breast under local and cut me open with what I guess was not enough numbing medicine and I almost passed out from the pain of the knife cutting across my stomach and with no apology at all they added more medicine and continued. I got an infection in the left breast where he revised it and they couldn’t even help me heal it. Antibiotics didn’t help and he suggested letting it heal the old fashioned way so I was out of work even longer this time. Next time I came in was to revise my right breast/areola. After trying two different times the only change in it was that I now have a double scar around the areola instead of the one scar. The left areola is left miss shaped and the right areola is two times bigger than the left. Did I mention that an object was left in my right thigh from the liposuction and he and the staff made me feel as if I was crazy for thinking this. I went to urgent care for x rays but since the piece was plastic it didn’t show up. Dr Jeneby said he would look but he would leave me with at least another one inch scar in my thigh so I said just forget it and I went home and managed to push it out myself. I was so excited about feeling better when I look in the mirror because I did this for me but thanks to dr Jeneby I just cry and wish I would’ve opted to do nothing!!!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

When you go in for your first appointment they are very caring and seem to be concerned about you and everything is all roses. If you want to see Jeneby your first appointment it is an extra $150 but that will go towards your surgery if you decide to go with him. my case was supposed to start at 1 PM and he was running two hours late because of the previous case. My surgery (a mommy makeover) should’ve taken 5 to 7 hours but since he was running late and wanted to be done for the day he rushed and got it done in under three hours. The first few appointments afterwards he was nice and so was his staff but then when I started asking questions about the surgery and about the tummy tuck scar been high and not being able to cover it with a high-rise two-piece bathing suit, the bellybutton high and off centered and the nipple been pointed in word he said “we can fix all of that under local anesthesia.“ I was concerned, especially since I have an extensive medical background, and got the opinion of three other board certified plastic surgeon Who stated “I do not know what he thinks he could fix under local anesthesia.” He also does not know the appropriate antibiotic to prescribe for skin infections, the antibiotic he prescribed (Cipro) is not the appropriate antibiotic for skin infections and less you are concerned with a pseudomonas infection. I believe he is only in it for the money, is not concerned with the outcome of your surgery, and does not take responsibility for a poor outcome on his part. Anytime you ask him about the surgery he will comment “nobody is perfectly symmetrical.“As a plastic surgeon it is his job to make you as symmetrical as possible. In my opinion I have wasted $17,000 +6 weeks off from work (which I did not get paid for) and pain for a procedure that was not done correctly. I will now have to have a revision at the cost of $15,000. You can ask any ER nurse that knows of him and they would highly recommend that you stay away from (as my husband and I have come to call him) the butcher of Babcock!!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Very friendly staff. Anissa is awesome and truly has your best interest. Doc makes you feel comfortable and will schedule you every so months to check on your healing progress.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

I am beyond happy and satisfied with Dr. Jeneby and his staff. Katrina was my intake nurse and she was available for me every time I called with a question. She’s very thorough and knowledgeable. Andee was there for me on my day of surgery and she was wonderful! She was attentive and did everything she could to make and keep me comfortable. Dr. Jeneby came to my post-op hotel room to check on my and make sure everything was going well. The nurse who stayed overnight with me, Will, was phenomenal. He explained things to me over and over until I understood, and he put up with my husbands corny sense of humor. Thank you all so much! I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. I will update this once I am healed.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

From beginning to end the the care, attention and understanding has been amazing. I’m almost at the end of my journey. Thank you so very much to all of Dr. Jeneby’s staff. They truly demostraded professionalism all the way. To Dr. Jeneby, you made a long time dream come true. Thank you for everything you did and continue to do. Definitely a true master of your gift.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Never have went on a Tuesday before. It was busy in the waiting area, however I was seeing right at my appt time. Melissa was my lady helping me . Once again, she is such a sweet lady. Very beautiful woman & very nice. Gives me great advice and always telling me tips and suggestions on the healing process & how to heal faster.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Bonnie is amazing! I’m so very pleased with her level of service and knowledge. She answered all my questions and made feel very comfortable. I suffer from paralyzing on one side of my face due to Bell’s palsy. Bonnie did an awesome job at determining symmetry, prior to the injections. The staff at the front desk are friendly and are quick to greet you. I just had my follow up visit with Bonnie this past week. I am very happy with my results and will be purchasing a membership in the near future! Thank you to Bonnie and the staff!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

My experience from beginning has been great. Katrina my coordinator was great and very helpful with all my questions and concerns. She was always available for me. Monica my nurse was also great, she explained everything in detail and made me feel very comfortable going in to surgery and ensured that my recovery time there she would take care of me. My 1 week follow up appointment was great. My experience has been just amazing.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

I've worked with Dr. Jeneby for 4 years and 6 months ago I trusted him with my life when I decided to finally do my tummy tuck. I didn't have complications and absolutely love my results. I strongly believe our at home care plays a big roll in our recovery. We must follow all post op instructions to insure we have the best results possible. If I trusted him with my surgery, I feel others should as well.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

I love all of you gals and the Dr jeneby of courses!! All my questions are always answered .I am taken very good care there when I've had surgeries. Spa black up stairs I used monthly. Very satisfied with the Vanquish,Venus, Yearly women's club with facials and micro abrasions and chemical peels!!! Thank you to dr. jeneby and his staff!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Dr. Thomas T. Jeneby's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)