Ratings for Dr. Thomas T. Jeneby

I completely recommend Dr. Jeneby!!!! 10 Stars Plus Plus! You are in the best of hands. And I am so glad I made the decision to have my adjustable breast augmentation and medial thigh lift. I am still early in my recovery period but absolutely LOVE my results so far. Dr. Jeneby is honest, caring, professional, and has been GREAT! The whole office is fabulous, fun, and completely professional! You just know everyone there truly cares about you. And I just have to say a HUGE THANK YOU to Anissa for always being so very professional, caring, helpful and always happy to answer my questions or calm my concerns. I can’t wait to get attention in a “Boobalicious” tank top so I can tell everyone go see Dr. Jeneby! If your considering cosmetic surgery look no further – GO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH DR. JENEBY!!! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Dr. JENEBY!!!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

I have visited twice. First was initial consult. Very informative. Answered what questions she could. 2nd visit was with Dr. Jeneby himself. He answered all my questions. Friendly. Honest answers. If your looking for a miracle. See God. I just want an improvement over what I have now. Can't wait till next week for actual surgery.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

June 2017 I had 8 Areas lipo and smart lipo with Dr Jeneby. I can't put in words but my heart knows that I am forever thankful for his great work. I highly recommend Dr Jeneby. Thank you for a wonderful job! And big thank you to your wonderful staff for taking such good care of me. Great teamwork!!! RESULTS ARE AMAZING

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

I am not happy with my results. Everyone in office was nice and understanding before surgery and contracts signed. I Spent approximately $17k but looking for another surgeon for revisions. Do your research and choose your surgeon wisely. I felt after surgery and money paid that Dr Jeneby was less patient and was rude during a couple encounters when questioned about my results. I wish I would have interviewed more surgeons before my procedures. I am not happy with my tummy tuck scar. It is not as nice, clean and neat looking as other tummy tuck scars I have seen. I feel he could have been more aggressive on my liposuction also. I paid a lot of money but definitely not satisfied.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

The staff and Dr. were very comforting and I'm very happy and excited for my surgery coming up. I have full trust in the Dr. to know he took his time to listen to my concerns I'm looking forward to my awesome transformation!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Will definitely recommend Dr. Jeneby to all my friends wanting breast augmentation. My experience with him and his family home staff has been awesome. Very professional and honest.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Do NOT spend your money here! So unhappy with my results...will most likely have to have revision surgery. This surgery was supposed to make me feel confident but now I feel more self conscious than ever. He's very arrogant and once he has your money, you will never hear from him again. Terrible, terrible decision to go through him...spend your money on a doctor who cares.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I was greeted with the usual smile. My wait was minimal. I had my ports removed from my adjustable implants. Dr.Jeneby greeted me and checked my breast before his Surgical Assistant performed the removal. She was very kind and professional. She gave me thorough postop instructions to follow. Katrina gave me a warm welcoming and had my appointment scheduled to follow up. She's worked with me since my first visit until now. She's absolutely fantastic. This staff is great and Dr.Jeneby is super sweet and thorough. Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

The staff was very friendly and my consultation went very well. I felt immediately comfortable and felt my consultant was very heartwarming and answered any questions I had. She was very knowledgeable along with experienced. I will deff be giving my recommendation

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

My experience & surgery went very smoothly and the nurses were very nice and accommodating. Dr. Jeneby was amazing and always had a smile on his face. I wasn't nervous but eager to get my BA surgery done and start healing. Dr. Jeneby gave me precise pre & post surgery instructions for a speedy recovery. Dr Jeneby and his staff were all amazing and I couldn't have asked for a better doctor!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr. Thomas T. Jeneby's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Accountable Health Plans Of America