Ratings for Dr. Thomas T. Jeneby

Dr.Jeneby and his staff were amazing I'd recommend to everyone !

flag | Submitted May 7, 2019

Consultation was very professional. I felt comfortable and confident in the procedures I'm considering.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2019

My visit was an awesome experience. Dr. Jeneby was very down to earth and I felt like a friend was performing the procedure. I will be recommending this Dr to friends.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2019

Love the customer service and attention to customer needs.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2019

Personnel are awesome, friendly, helpful, very efficient and professional. This is my second time to have surgery with Dr. Jeneby, I have great trust in him.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2019

I was so nervous before meeting Dr. Jeneby because I didn’t know what to expect but I felt comfortable with him. He was professional & personable & Nancy was so nice & down to earth & very informative. I can’t wait til my surgery day!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2019

They were all friendly and professional. The suggestions were realistic without giving false hope for me to buy products. Very honest.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2019

From the first time I walked into the office, I was treated with kindness and respect. They knew me by name and never made me feel like I was just another patient. The staff are friendly and happy and that alone tells you the kind of doctor they work with. Dr. Jeneby and his staff genuinely care about you and your wellbeing. Anissa, Sylvia, Jetsy and Dr. Jeneby made an impact on my life and made the process so much easier to go through. Anissa is amazing! She was so helpful to me from the moment I decided to go through with the procedure and was always available for me whenever I had a question or concern. She is so down to earth and friendly. Sylvia was great! She helped calm my fears before the procedure. Jetsy was patient and thoroughly explained what to expect in the or room. Dr. Jeneby is professional and funny. He is genuine and truly has your best interests at heart. He takes pride in his work and I am so happy with my results. I chose Dr. Jeneby because he made me feel comfortable with an area of my body that I was so insecure about. I highly recommend Dr. Jeneby and his staff if you are looking for amazing results!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2019

Professional skin care with monthly facials by Patricia have been my routine for years. At 71, my personal plan is to age gracefully and keep a healthy glow. Could not do it without the professional services of Spa Black.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2019

My first visit was excellent. The staff is very friendly, Dr. Jeneby answered all my questions/concerns and took his time to explain and teach us! He discussed all different options for MY personal needs.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2018

Dr. Thomas T. Jeneby's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)