Ratings for Dr. Gregory A. Robertson

Dr Robertson saved my life. I had a perforated stomach ulcer. His aftercare is excellent and bedside manner is perfect. Everything he told me was spot on. My recovery went exactly as he said it would. The care I received was amazing. Visits to his office were always spot on and precisely on time. His staff, his wife Elizabeth was professional and caring with compassion . Very friendly and knowledgeable. These folks care about what they do.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Called Dr. Robertson's office to see when I could get an appointment for consultation. I was in within 2 hours. Diagnosed needing gall bladder removed on Friday. His staff(wife) had my surgery scheduled for the following Monday morning. I was so relieved. He used the DaVinci robotic tool. You can hardly see that I had surgery. That was Oct. 2014 and all is well. No more gall bladder attacks!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

Dr Robertson corrected a problem caused by a surgeon in the White Mountains, this saved the life of my wife and my sanity. During follow up visits Dr Robertson and his staff (wife) were very professional, courteous, informative and funny at times.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

He is, by far, the best surgeon ever. If it wasn't for Dr Robertson's skills, I wouldn't be alive today. Highly recommended!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

Wonderful surgeon. Takes time to explain procedures so you understand & very personable. Did a great job on my incision, you can barely see the scar.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2009

Excellent surgeon!! He did my gallbladder removal last year, very puntual, throughly discussed my case and showed deep concern for my well being. My issue with the gallbladder had went undiagnosed for over a year. One visit with Dr. Robertson solved my sickness. His staff is also very caring and helpful. I would recommened Dr. Robertson 100%.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2009

Dr. Gregory A. Robertson's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1985)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal