Ratings for Dr. Alexander M. Perrian

wouldtrust him with my life as would my wife.smart,competent andconscientious.needs to work on timeliness.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

I'm a 63 year old male. I've seen Dr. Perrian for about 10 years. I can honestly say he's the best doctor I've had in my life. He is so personable, knowledgeable, and he has such personal concern for every patient.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2011

Dr. Perrian is a very bright, knowledgeable and personable doctor. He spends a great deal of time assuring that his patients understand their medical conditions, test results and treatment options. That, however, can impact his ability to see patients at their scheduled appt time. He is, however, worth the wait!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Perrian for approximately 15+ years. He is a very knowledgeable doctor and I feel that he genuinely cares about his patience. I would recommend him highly to anyone. I have sent my wife and my mother and other family and friends already and have heard no complaints thus far.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

The reason why he is not punctual is because he spends so much time with his patient's.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2007

My friend was going to Dr Perian and being treated for chronic back pain. My friend's pain increased and Dr. Perian did not research the cause. My friend changed doctors and was diagnosed with advanced cancer and it had advanced because of no treatment. My friend passed away.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2007

Dr. Alexander M. Perrian's Credentials

• Inst De Med Si Farm, Iasi, Romania (Grad. 1982)