Ratings for Dr. Alison Westfall

I had numerous bad experiences with Dr Westfall. She seems uncaring and completely shuts down when things get stressfull. She had her nurse tell me that I had miscarried and then when I wes delivering my first child with a difficult delivery she wouldn't even speak to me. All of my questions/concerns went unanswered. I would not recommend Dr Westfall to anyone! I have since changed doctors and found a very caring and compassionate one that I wish I would have found before going to Dr Westfall.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

A strait talking doctor who respects your choices, Dr Westfall has an impressive education. In person she is professional yet personable. What I wanted in a Dr was someone who really listened to me and my partner and was going to act in our best interest. My first child was an easy delivery at home with a midwife, but this child I was having later in life, at age 46. I was aware that complications were possible and that I needed a Dr who would work for me. This pregnancy proved much more difficult. Throughout the delivery, Dr Westfall gave us options that aligned with our wishes and allowed us to make informed decisions. I needed someone who respected my knowledge and opinions. I had no fear of what a pregnancy was like nor was I in uncertain circumstances— if I had needed that kind of nurturing dependant relationship with my Dr, I’m not sure if I’d have chosen Westfall. She claims a 75% delivery rate, which is impressive. I never met with other doctors from her office.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2011

Very professional and knowledgeable. Easy to ask questions and takes the time to listen to your concerns. Used her with my first pregnancy and will return. Staff is easy to work with.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

Wonderful doctor! Gentle, caring, and knowledgeable! Handled my sister and myself well! My sister had gestational diabetes and bleeding. My sister had my health and beautiful nephew! I believe without Westfall my nephew would have suffered! I also had complications and she handle my issues with compassion and knowledge. I also had a beautiful and health baby boy! Thanks to all to Westfall’s skills! She was flawless! Wonderful woman! She made endless efforts to include my husband! Dr. Westfall made my husband feel included and appreciated. She goes the extra mile and is a fabulous woman! I enjoyed getting to see her throughout my pregnancy. I look forward to having her be my babies’ doctor in the future! Great office environment and staff! Quick to answer phone calls and scheduling appointments are a breeze, she always is willing to see her patients! Caring and compassionate! Would highly recommend Dr. Westfall!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2009

Dr. Alison Westfall's Credentials

• University Of Nevada School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)