Ratings for Dr. Julio C. Guerra

Dr Guerra is very attentive, very professional, and knowledgable. Dr Gelman is wonderfull too, and the rest of the Dr nice and professional.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

Dr. Julio Guerra is one of the most wonderful pediatricians that I have ever met.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2011

We just moved to this area. Our neighbor recommended Dr. Guerra. He is wonderful - so much more thorough than our old pediatrician who I THOUGHT was thorough. He is lovely, great manner, and top-notch doc. The practice just moved to a beautiful new office.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

We've been very impressed with Dr. Guerra. He is great with our son and takes his time during the exams. He's very easy to talk to and has a great rapport with the kids. We always recommend him to anyone in the area.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2010

I've entrusted the medical care of my three children to Dr. Guerra for the last 14 years and he is a wonderful doctor. He immediately puts you at ease because he is such a genuinely caring man. He is also brilliant. His knowledge of even obscure pediatric ailments and disease is vast and he is a gifted diagnostician. He treats his patients with respect and their parents like the partners in care that they are. And yet, he is a very humble person. These qualities are rare and I feel very fortunate to have found him.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2010

Dr. Guerra is a very sweet and caring doctor. He helps me with my medical worries. I trust him completely and will not consider switching doctors.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2008