Ratings for Dr. Phillip M. Pinell

I wish I would have used Dr Pinell for my first child. However he delivered my second and has continued to be my ob ever since. He's amazing!! My husband and I love him. He's truly a great Doctor that cares about his patients. Takes the time to answer as many questions you may have.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Makes you feel like you are his only patient. Love him!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Didn't get why his review so high. I felt he is too busy to take care of patients needs.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Dr. Pinell is a wonderful doctor! He is very kind and patient, and takes time to listen to you. He is one of the nicest people you will ever meet!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

The best most compassionate Doctor ever! He delivered both of my children. He always made me feel like I was his only patient... And to this day he still does.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

Dr. Pinell is my hero. Never have I met such a humble, patient and kind hearted doctor I ve ever met. I will never go to any other doctor after he delievered my first baby! Adore him

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

I met Dr. Pinell while I was admitted to Woman's Hospital for a very bad infection after a miscarriage. I was hospitalized for 4 nights. Every day, this wonderful, gentle man would visit me. He'd sit next to me, hold my hands, and tell me everything that was going on with my lab work, etc. I got through the infection and eventually had a baby. Never forgot my time with Dr. Pinell. He is knowledgeable and extremely compassionate. Adore him.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

There is no better. He's delivered 4 for us and the only negative is he treats my wife better than I do!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Pinell for more than 15 years. Dr. Pinell is by far the most amazing doctor I have ever met. I was so impressed with his bedside manner and how well he got my sister through 2 very difficult pregnancies that I became a patient of his 8 years before I had kids so I would be existing and could have him as my OB. Fast forward and he got me through 2 very high risk pregnancies. I now have a 7 year old daughter and 5 year old BBG TRIPLETS. Perfectly healthy. All thanks to him. I still see him every year and look forward to my visit. He and his staff are the most caring group I have ever used.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

I went in for what turned out to be an internal cervical biopsy. I specifically asked if I needed someone to come with me when I made the appointment and was not told what was going to be done to me. I was told I could come alone and that it would be no problem. The nurse carried in a "can" of frightening tools and made no attempt to prevent me from seeing them. The pain was beyond horrible and when I asked, there was nothing available to assist me with pain control. I am seeing a therapist as a result and regret not stopping him. Dr. Pinell may know medicine but he should consider pain management and discretion before his nurse hands him a foot long rod and shoves it inside of any woman who is not sedated and numbed up. It simply is not OK!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Dr. Phillip M. Pinell's Credentials

• Greek

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)