Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey G. Weiss

Dr. Weiss and his staff are phenomenal. Me and my entire family have also seen Dr. Bogusz and feel she has taken her time with me and always answered my silly questions. Not sure what the last post was referencing, but his receptionists handle a busy office all while maintaining a friendly environment and always squeeze us in. They actually care about your well being as well as all of the nurses. I would recommend them to anyone! I love Dr Weiss!!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

Dr. Weiss is the best! He's knowledgeable, friendly and most importantly, he cares about his patient's best interest. The only complaint I have about the office is the receptionists' attitudes. The sisters especially, but all 3 women, openly talk and complain about patients in front of the whole waiting room. It's particularly frustrating when you're waiting the 20 required minutes after getting your allergy shots and you're literally trapped there hearing them rag on!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Dr Weiss is by far the best Dr I have ever been to. He has been so wonderful with both my children in diagnosing their allergies as well as working with us to better understand them. I would recommend him to anyone. Best Dr ever!!!!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

He is an amazing doctor that has helped us tremendously with our quality of life and quality of health. He sincerely listens, very professional, honest, and is my go to person for any and all medical issues.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Dr. Weiss is an excellent doctor. He is very knowledgeable and kind.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

The wait time can be a little lengthy but it's worth it for the care received. Dr. Weiss listens and takes his time to give a thorough evaluation and works with patients and their issues to help solve them, not just band-aid them. Also, if needed, he will follow up instead of having one of the staff members do it. I would definitely recommend Dr. Weiss.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Great guy!! Staff is always friendly and they are so helpful with squeezing in my daughter.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

His ignorant care put me in the hospital, and I'm currently on a extended dose of steroids to try and control the drug reaction his incompetent office caused me to develop. Would not trust him with diagnosing any type of allergy or allergic-like reaction to pharmaceutical drugs. I called his office to let him know what happened to me following the office visit which caused me to be put in the hospital, and he has yet to call to see how I'm doing. Very terrible experience, and I'm lucky I got to the hospital and put on a proper steroid prescription when I did. The drug reaction he caused me can develop into more serious and sometimes fatal conditions, and he expressed no concern, and took no proper precautions, for what he caused me. Utterly the most disappointing and disheartening experience experience I have ever had with a health care provider.

Submitted September 12, 2013

All doctors should be like Dr. Weiss! He is compassionate, intelligent and thinks outside the box. He will always squeeze you in if necessary and is passionate about giving his patients the best treatment possible. There is no better doctor!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

Great doctor--been going for years for shots. Fantastic staff also! Everyone very helpful and knowledgable. This is the way all doctors offices should run!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010

Dr. Jeffrey G. Weiss's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ridgewood, NJ