Ratings for Dr. Zeph Wiesenthal

amazing. loved him. good sense of humour. very quick and busniess like while still being kind.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2012

I guess Dr. Wiesenthal is working in BC now? His contact info is listed on a couple medical clinics, including one in MB and a couple in BC. Anyways, I visited him as a walk-in recently (in BC) and he seems to be a good doctor. He's a bit businesslike, but that was fine for me. I would consider visiting him again. BTW, I gave him "3" for "punctual" because it doesn't really apply in my case since it was a walk-in.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

Dr. Zeph W. is one of the most concerned and special people in the medical profession my family has ever met. We have utilized his services over the past several years and have always found that he has always time to see us, and we have never felt rushed. I really do respect a doctor how knows their profession and does not just give pescriptions and send us on our way. Dr. Zeph is a true asset to his profession.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

Efficient, pragmatic and knowledgeable; does very well with the medical system. He is a valuable asset to Gimli

flag | Submitted September 13, 2010

Has always been there for my Family. Refers us to a specialist readily when necessary and is always quick to see us when we require immediate attention. The office is always courtious and willing to assist us. He is definitely responsible for making our last 15 years happy and comparatively healthy, and we are thankful every day that he is in Gimli. It would be a terrible loss if he were to leave.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2008

a good many peopl are suffering on a daily basis. If he cant give pain medication to eliviate the pain to these people they continue to suffer.there must be people out there who suffer on a daily basis because he refuses to get his ticket to write triplecets.It is very hard to get another doctor in this town.Everybody will have a point in there life when they will go through pain.and you will be at the mercy of this clown who will not give you anything to control that pain.Beleive me I went through it for years.He does not make hospital visits,probably a good thing.He should put a revolving door on his building.I THINK HE IS DOING MORE HARM THAN GOOD.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2007

Caring, down-to-earth doctor! Listened to my concerns and was able to diagnose problem that another doctor overlooked!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2007

Have never heard him say he was too busy even though he is overworked. Not scared to say if he doesn't know what the problem is. My wife spent the night in pain in hospital after seeing the on-call room Dr. Morphine he gave didn't help at all. Zeph had the presence of mind to order an x-ray. When he couldn't spot the problem he pushed to send her to a specialist in Wpg the same morning. She needed emergency surgery she couldn't have had in Gimli. The decision saved her life.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2007

if you have something that might be even a little bit serious do not go to him he wants you out of the door as soon as you step in.he wants to see as many patients as possible.there should be a watchdog group on doctors like him.i could write a book on the mistakes he made

flag | Submitted April 11, 2007

I started going to see Dr.Wiesenthal at the age of sixteen years old. This is when he still worked in Winnipeg Beach.I first saw him when i worked at the local lumber yard and i got a major wood sliver in my eye. He was very close and i went to him for help.At that time i was very young however he looked after me very well. Till this day I still go to see him and althought he is often in northern communities looking after those people I still get to see him and he is available almost all the time.(Barb sure knows whats going on there. She does a very good job and will squeeze me in at a moments notice when I say i have a problem.)I am sure greatful to have Dr. Weisenthal in our our local area as a doc as they are now getting very hard to find.My wife is from Winnipeg so she has her own Family doctor, however if there is a problem in my family Dr. Zeph. is always ther for me. I think he is a great Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2007