Ratings for Dr. M Dickson

Is a good doctor easy to talk too, but hard to get appointment in a timely manner, good bedside manner, staff can be frustrating at time, do not expect to see him on time always at least an hour late

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

The best. It's too bad he's retiring, it will be difficult to see someone else.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Been with him as long as he has been in Regina -- 33 years. Sure going to miss him as he has done so much for my Dad, my husband and myself. He is the best.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

My family doctor, though I hear he is retiring soon which will be bad.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

He has been my doctor for many years. He is efficient, caring, although sometimes difficult to get an appointment with. Unfortunately, there are shortcomings with some of the staff and sometimes I feel like I am just a number.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Dr.Dickson was our family dr for 32 years and always served us well, culminating in a very timely referral to a cardiologist and subsequent surgery. Dr. Dickson always first listened and then advised.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dickson delivered me and has been my family doctor my whole life. He is amazing. Hard to get in to see is the only downside, but he is so caring and helpful that it is worth it. I will be sad when he retires on me one day! Not sure how I'll feel having to replace him....

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

He delivered my son 26 years ago. Was wonderful. Helped me with my oldest child with her ADHD as well as my middle child who loved coming to see him.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Dr. Dickson was my Mother's Doctor for over 20 years. The care she recieved was nothing short of excellent. Even though she was 93 he never acted like she was old and didn't matter. His care in her final days was far beyond our expectations and we are forever grateful. Unfortunately good Doctors like him are overworked.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Dr. Dickson has been our family Doctor for 30+ years. He has delivered all three of my children and has been exceptional throughout. Always takes the time to determine what your issues are and how to best treat you.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015