Ratings for Dr. David C. Pollock

I was Dr. Pollack"s patient for 10 years in that time he performed several hip replacement/revisions on both of my hips. I have a rare bone disease so I continuously had complications with my surgeries. Dr. Pollak was always patient and kind with me. He explained every step to me each surgery, he was there for my family as well when I suffered serious complications during surgery requiring blood transfusion. He eventually told me that my case was just too difficult to handle so after a long relationship he sent me to another surgeon, but he was and we always be one of my best surgeons!! For a person that has had 23 surgeries that is saying a lot.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

Left knee replaced, had to have a revision and it still isn't right. Would not use Dr Pollock

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

Needed a revision hip surgery and Dr. Pollock assured me he could help. Biggest mistake ever! I now am barely able to walk but when I do, it's with the assistance of a walker or cane. After seeing my condition he advised me to come back in a year to see him. When I did, he would not see me but sent his P.A. instead. Very disappointed in his lack of responsibility and caring to face the huge, life altering problem I face every day. Shame on you, Dr. David Pollock.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

David is the best. He found the infection in my knee, ( put in by another surgeon 15 months earlier) took out the TKR and put in a spacer. On Sept 7,2016 I got my new TKR and all is going well. He is so personable explaining everything thoroughly. Always makes me feel good when he sees me. His staff is amazing. You will be very happy if you choose David. Thank you David for saving my life. Bless you.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

I had a strained & twisted muscle lower back/hip. He did x-ray, told me i had arthritis. I asked why I had never had pain in the areas now affected - he said I'll show you. the area he pointed to was my mid back. I tried to explain my pain was on the left lower back/hip. again he said it was arthritis so I asked why the area didn't show on the x-ray and he told me to stop PT & come back in 6 wks. When my left foot touched the floor, the pain would go all the way to my foot and I told him-still he told me stop PT and come back in 6 wks. I told him he was an idiot or deaf. I would not take one of my animals to him and definitely would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Dr. Pollack is so helpful & personable. I'm sure he's heard the same questions hundreds of times...yet he spent time addressing every concern as though I was his only patient. Medical professionals recommended him...& I am thankful...

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Dr. Pollock performed an anterior hip replacement on me. He is very personable, and clearly explains the procedure and risks. He gets very high praise from the medical community in Winston-Salem. His practice is very busy, but I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

I would recommend Dr. David Pollock to anyone needing hip or knee surgery! He is amazing and his staff are polite, knowledgable and helpful!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009

Dr. David C. Pollock's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Winston-Salem, NC